💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Gaga to perform/receive award @ Columbus Day parade

Featured Posts

Whispering

Columbus Day- Christopher Columbus, basically lied about discovering America when the Indians discovered it first, I don't really give too much credit to Christopher but I am happy to see the outcome of events such as this.

It is really just a day off or a day for sales in stores. No one cares about Columbus Day. Lol 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

Please let's not turn this milestone in Gaga's life into a racially charged or morally charged topic, cheers! :sweat:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

Is there any recording of her 2005 performance?

There are two answers to this:

1. Yes, one exists. Maybe more if independent people recorded on VHS.

2. No, there is no publically available footage on the web anywhere.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Hidden Content

This is great. I can't wait to see what might come of this. She did indeed perform this ten years ago.

Back in 2013, I spent months researching this with Sara and the Gagaverse team and we located the footage for GagaDaily. We showed our findings to the Haus. It's a beautiful performance by a strikingly young and talented Gaga. 

Out of respect for the Haus' wishes, this footage has not been released, but it's my hope with the ten year anniversary around the corner they might say yes, go ahead. Fingers crossed. 

edit: is there no way to remove spoilers once you accidentally put them there :dead: 

WHAT? You have the No Floods live performance!? :omg:

Tell us about it! Is it flawless! Was there amazing choreo or did she just stand in 1 place? Did she do amazing vocal tricks, like belt out an amazing note or something?

ChicaSkas

WHAT? You have the No Floods live performance!? :omg:

Tell us about it! Is it flawless! Was there amazing choreo or did she just stand in 1 place? Did she do amazing vocal tricks, like belt out an amazing note or something?

It's really amazing. I can't say too much. But she's young, so young, and charming. Her voice would be nearly unrecognizable to some of the newer fans since this is before The Fame, the earliest recording any of us have ever heard of her singing, and she sounds very fresh and new. Remember, she was only 19. 

And she goes by Stefani Germanotta here, and is introduced as Stefani Germanotta. I've actually never spoken about this publically until now, but I think I'm ok doing so because I'm not actually releasing it. 

ChicaSkas

If she doesn't sing no floods in a brown wig I will burn my house down.

Good luck with that :P

Alien Tulip

Hidden Content

This is great. I can't wait to see what might come of this. She did indeed perform this ten years ago.

Back in 2013, I spent months researching this with Sara and the Gagaverse team and we located the footage for GagaDaily. We showed our findings to the Haus. It's a beautiful performance by a strikingly young and talented Gaga. 

Out of respect for the Haus' wishes, this footage has not been released, but it's my hope with the ten year anniversary around the corner they might say yes, go ahead. Fingers crossed. 

edit: is there no way to remove spoilers once you accidentally put them there :dead: 

OMG hopefully they give you guys the go to show :giveup: I wonder why Gaga didn't want the footage to be released though :noparty: 

NewUsername

The acclaim :giveup:  

How ****ing cool would it be if she performed No Floods again and/or they finally show some footage of her performance 10 years ago, just before she comes up or something :giveup: :giveup: Please please, the latter would be perfection

NewUsername

+ My bet's on BTW / No Floods / song with Tony / Italian iconic song.       

Hidden Content

So you guys actually DID find it after all, or?  Chica, get in contact with the Haus and ask if it may be released PLEASE :giveup: 

"The UNICO National Columbus Day Committee is asking for voluntary contributions from Chapters and individuals. Your support will enable UNICO National to continue to be a visible presence during these important Columbus Day and Heritage events. Please send your donations to the National office earmarked "Columbus Day Parade". "

Someone send them a mail "I'll donate if you give me the footage of 2005 :teehee: "

Lady Palutena

Hidden Content

It sounds wonderful :nick:

Good job on locating the footage as well, I know it wasn't an easy task. :applause:

So by the Haus you mean Gaga's team didn't want it released, right? Or was it Gaga herself?

I kind of don't see why not...? :duck:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Archived