Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Question about the 2 Swedish girls

Stef

Featured Posts

Remember at 2:25am when the radio turned on and woke up one of the girls, but the other girl wasn't there, and she found her in the bathroom being eaten by The Countess' kids? 

Suddenly later on Iris was holding them hostage, and she was perfectly fine, did I miss something or? :laughga: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Tropico

That confused me too.

I'm assuming it was a hallucination she was having when she woke up and saw her friend being eaten. :shrug: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

poor writing, like most of the premiere tbh. :emma: 

Like I mean I finally began understanding the episode and then that legit ****ed me over again :laughga: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

I think she was just being bitten because those kids are supposed to drink blood like Elizabeth, right?

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

PartySick

I feel like once we understand the demons, kids, and what actually happens in the hotel that this will make sense :yes:

💚

I think she was just being bitten because those kids are supposed to drink blood like Elizabeth, right?

she wasnt resisting it tho, which led me to believe she was dead

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Yeah I think so, Iris even said that the stuff she was feeding the girls was supposed to help heal wounds faster

Plus Donovan was either dying or dead before Elizabeth "turned" him, and now he's alive, and Sally died as well, and she's still there, so I think people who were supposed to be dead suddenly appearing alive won't be that much of a surprise in the season, just like Murder House which is connected to Hotel :shrug: It just has something supernatural about it that wasn't explained yet and probably will as the season goes on

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

Davidsonary

I think they were just biting her and she passed out or something. I don't think she was dead then.

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Bette Davis

I think they were just having a little snack :trollga:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

she wasnt resisting it tho, which led me to believe she was dead

You don't have to be dead to be rendered unable to resist something, she might have been unconscious

HauntingHollow

That time line was strange, the 2.25 reappearing could have some complex meaning :trollga:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Yeah I think so, Iris even said that the stuff she was feeding the girls was supposed to help heal wounds faster

Plus Donovan was either dying or dead before Elizabeth "turned" him, and now he's alive, and Sally died as well, and she's still there, so I think people who were supposed to be dead suddenly appearing alive won't be that much of a surprise in the season, just like Murder House which is connected to Hotel :shrug: It just has something supernatural about it that wasn't explained yet and probably will as the season goes on

I think Iris was feeding them so they could be tastier because Iris said to Sally to take care of them, otherwise they would have to explain why they still taste like sh!t, which, I think Elizabeth knew from the kids that drank the blood.

:ghost:

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Archived