Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who is the owner of the hotel?

Microscope

Featured Posts

Kermit

oh which lies

In the first 10 minutes she said like over 5 lies to the Swedish girls :lmao:

It'd be fun to go through the episode and actually count how many lies she has told.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Paper Gangsta

If The Countess is selling it, it's logical that she's the owner.

why is she selling it though 

Bitter

oh which lies

everything being sold out

no other room available 

elevator being out of service

having no idea about that creature inside the matress.

about the price of staying

etc.

why is she selling it though 

To lure the family to the hotel is my guess :murderga: seeing how she kidnaped his son adding to her adoption collection 

Paper Gangsta

To lure the family to the hotel is my guess :murderga: seeing how she kidnaped his son adding to her adoption collection 

so she put hotel on sale just to get new kid for her collection? :koons:  

The Child

oh which lies

"Everything is sold out" for example.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

I think Iris was lying.

Or maybe no one owns the Hotel. The Hotel owns itself, and all these evil entities just co-exist in it without really ever crossing paths. I mean Liz Taylor said that there have been people living here since the dawn of time,  it could be like a timeless twilight zone.

yeah i thought this was quite unclear aswell, maybe iris was lying about that but she seemed too serious at the time because her and liz taylor said that they would be tossed out on the streets. 

maybe she doesn't know that the countess is the owner and will find out in future episodes. or maybe gaga kills will drake and signs the papers for the hotel (something like that :awkney:)

Rudz Xinc

Iris probably knew Elizabeth is the owner. And didn't know Countess and Elizabeth is the same person. She probably change her name to the Countess after she turn into blood sucking "vampire". I'm pretty sure this will be explained in upcoming episodes.

Look at those clowns

so she put hotel on sale just to get new kid for her collection? :koons:  

Maybe it's personal and she knew he would be interested :evil:

In the first 10 minutes she said like over 5 lies to the Swedish girls :lmao:

It'd be fun to go through the episode and actually count how many lies she has told.

everything being sold out

no other room available 

elevator being out of service

having no idea about that creature inside the matress.

about the price of staying

etc.

new drinking game yall

3 points in and ready for more

Tokyo Rose

Iris probably knew Elizabeth is the owner. And didn't know Countess and Elizabeth is the same person. She probably change her name to the Countess after she turn into blood sucking "vampire". I'm pretty sure this will be explained in upcoming episodes.

Of course she knows they're the same person.

Iris was storing the Swedish girls inside the hotel and feeding them nasty stuff to make their blood taste good for the Countess. 

There is no distinction between the Countess and Elizabeth

Rudz Xinc

Of course she knows they're the same person.

Iris was storing the Swedish girls inside the hotel and feeding them nasty stuff to make their blood taste good for the Countess. 

There is no distinction between the Countess and Elizabeth

How can you be sure? First time Iris met her she already The Countess a.k.a The Vampire (when her son overdosed), and Iris probably know Elizabeth is the owner by the rumor, hence she said she never met the owner, as The countess never stated she's Elizabeth.

Look at those clowns

freebit

Ryan Murphy to the L.A. Times: "Her character’s name is Elizabeth, she owns the hotel."

Plus she came off like she was completely expecting Will Drake. 

Anyway I have no idea why this would send Iris and Donovan into a big panic though. Maybe they both didn't know that it's really her hotel.

Archived