đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

*Complete Season* - AHS Gaga-Only Versions (for critique)

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KarmaPolice

Chances are, they'll re-use the scene with her face/actual acting later in the season, and I'll just tag that into that episode. Then, when I go back to do the full season re-cap, I'll include that 4 seconds into it's respectful place. Kind of hoping it isn't her, because its pretty obvious, and I hate obvious plot lines :rip:

guys it's her...I mean she spoke and that was Gaga's voice

malazam

I downloaded the first one when you posted it but I forgot to thank you, so: THANK YOU!

and a big thanks for the second one, I love you :hug:

Following the thread <3

another shot before we kiss the other side

Battle 4 Ur Life

Just saw it again! This is the one I keep in my hard drive to rewatch! Tks again, @FATCAT, much appreciated.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

VOLANTIS

I don't care if I get dragged, but this is just wrong. So many talented, emmy and oscar nominated/winning actors are in this, don't treat this as Lady Gaga show. This show is meant to be appreciated from beginning to the end with its symbolism, story and characters. 

So when you want to watch her Oscar Performance, you watch the whole 3 Hour footage just to see her perform after all the Oscar Winners finish? Wow you must be a really dedicated. :lolly:

tumblr_miybvhhEnP1qltuf1o4_250.gif

So imagine if we wanted to see her Edge of Glory performance on American Idol. Do we have to start from season one to "Appreciate" all the other Artists? 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

I can't quote you. @Volantis

1. Oscars is an award show.

2. American Idol is a talent show.

AHS is a tv show which has a STORY and CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. I said that as AHS fan. If you don't wanna watch the whole show, fine, I don't give a fu.ck. I will continue to enjoy the whole story with Gaga as a topping.

non trauma :ghost:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Sizzily

non trauma :ghost:

But the trauma is the best part! I'm pretty sure Gaga will be in quite trauma-y parts anyway.:fan:

One Banned Boi

FATCAT

also this is stupid

Slicing the episode into view-able chunks for users who don't want to watch the full episode is.. Stupid? I hate to pull the welcome rug from under your feet, but your rudeness isn't on the guest list. Leave it at the door.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT

The next episode's Gaga-only version should be done and uploaded tomorrow! :chica:

Purr more, hiss less.

Bradley

I can't quote you. @Volantis

1. Oscars is an award show.

2. American Idol is a talent show.

AHS is a tv show which has a STORY and CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. I said that as AHS fan. If you don't wanna watch the whole show, fine, I don't give a fu.ck. I will continue to enjoy the whole story with Gaga as a topping.

I find this useful, I agree with you that we should actually watch the whole thing to get the whole picture and that's how you truly enjoy a TV show. But even for people who watch the entire season like me, I'd like to watch Gaga's scenes for maybe a couple of times again cause I like her, this comes in useful in this situation. Did I disrespect the full artistry without watching other scenes? No. Did this thread come in useful and serve a purpose? Yes.

I actually think 98% of Gaga fans watched the entire season including other scenes so your concern is of minimal value.

So what @FATCAT is doing shall be accepted AND appreciated.

This isnt trying to knock the full show. This is just a fanmade edit fir Gaga fans here who wanted to skip the rape scenes and just a--lyze Gaga's acting.

Exactly, even Taylor said he couldnt watch it.

Archived