other

Gaga's recent obsession with being pictured smoking

Benji

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

I didn't even notice until I read this thread, but it's true, in most of her pictures there's a cigarrete emoji or she's smoking. "Cigarrete" new album title? :wao:

Benji

She's not smoking for the aesthetic of it, get a grip.

Yeah because she really couldn't finish her cigarette and not take a picture with it... That's like impossible.

rolling-eyes.gif

Saint Laurent

Yeah because she really couldn't finish her cigarette and not take a picture with it... That's like impossible.

rolling-eyes.gif

Leave her alone, Jesus Christ.

Benji

Leave her alone, Jesus Christ.

Dude, I'm literally asking what people think about it. I personally find it a little over the top but if it's for something upcoming then I'm interested in why. Take a seat.

Saint Laurent

Dude, I'm literally asking what people think about it. I personally find it a little over the top but if it's for something upcoming then I'm interested in why. Take a seat.

It's not for anything, she smokes because she wants to and I'm sure she gives no ****s that you think it's "over the top".

Benji

It's not for anything, she smokes because she wants to and I'm sure she gives no ****s that you think it's "over the top".

Have you even read the OP or the replies? I'm a smoker myself. I said it's over the top constantly posting pictures of yourself smoking or insinuating you do with emojis etc...

I'm intrigued what others think about her using cigarettes as a prop in photographs heavily again. Literally, chill your beans or have a cig or something. Caaaaaaaaalm yourself

I don't mind, I'm used to it.

"Bad image to her fans"

yEHitrW.jpg

Sorry I had to post that. :green:  

FreePalestine

Duella Dvil

I've tried vaping multiple times (literally sat next to an e-cig right now as I'm cutting down on the real thing at the moment) but I really want to just get rid of the nicotine addiction. I once went three months without smoking but went back to it straight away once my patches ran out.

Nicotine is evil :giveup:

with vaping what you do is ween yourself off of it. SLOWLY! It takes about 2 years but IMMEDIATELY the health effects take off because the cigarette is what has the harmful chemicals. So whatcha gotta do is start on the highest nicotine setting (.09 or .12) and slowly come down from that LOOK FOR NONTOBACCO FLAVORED VAPE JUICE! If you keep tobacco flavor in your life you are keeping cigarettes in your life.

I'd love to see gaga pick up vaping

(i vape, i do it instead of smoking weed. I failed a d--g test, lost my job. My parents found out aaaand i almost got disowned so i am keeping myself from my vice because i need this new job)

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Benji

I don't mind, I'm used to it.

"Bad image to her fans"

yEHitrW.jpg

Sorry I had to post that. :green:  

She (and your friend there :flower:) does look quite s-xy when she smokes.

Just remember this is the fanbase that had some members buy iPads for an app... it's not a stretch to say she could inspire a few bad habits :sharon:

Not really "again" ... I've seen threads where people are crying at the fact she smokes (despite the fact she's smoked for years so like what did they expect) but not one asking why she's using it a lot more in her image again.

I have noticed it too. But sometimes she doesn't inhalate the puff (look at the CR photoshoot behind the scenes), it looks like she just keeps the smoke in her mouth to throw it out and take the photo with smoke around her mouth. Or maybe she just want to look badass

Duella Dvil

Have you even read the OP or the replies? I'm a smoker myself. I said it's over the top constantly posting pictures of yourself smoking or insinuating you do with emojis etc...

I'm intrigued what others think about her using cigarettes as a prop in photographs heavily again. Literally, chill your beans or have a cig or something. Caaaaaaaaalm yourself

love how NO ONE read it.

I really do think its a ploy into the next album. Maybe to confirm she is NOT pregnant. She has always said she would always do whats best for her kids, so maybe its to stop the rumors from circulating anymore?

Sunny

She's just into a cigarette mood :air: She'll get over it soon, she does look killer tho :giveup:

but stop mommy it's bad 

I like dancin', and ponies....

Duella Dvil

I have noticed it too. But sometimes she doesn't inhalate the puff (look at the CR photoshoot behind the scenes), it looks like she just keeps the smoke in her mouth to throw it out and take the photo with smoke around her mouth. Or maybe she just want to look badass

Andrew Dice Clay, the comedian, he does that. It is BLATANT with the You And I Jo cameo at the VMAs

Its a symbol of rebellion, rock and roll, darkness. She is CLEARLY using it for a reason.

Benji

with vaping what you do is ween yourself off of it. SLOWLY! It takes about 2 years but IMMEDIATELY the health effects take off because the cigarette is what has the harmful chemicals. So whatcha gotta do is start on the highest nicotine setting (.09 or .12) and slowly come down from that LOOK FOR NONTOBACCO FLAVORED VAPE JUICE! If you keep tobacco flavor in your life you are keeping cigarettes in your life.

I'd love to see gaga pick up vaping

(i vape, i do it instead of smoking weed. I failed a d--g test, lost my job. My parents found out aaaand i almost got disowned so i am keeping myself from my vice because i need this new job)

I'm using an 18mg liquid at the moment whilst continuing to smoke. I just want to mix it up a little until these herbal ones arrive to attempt another nicotine free quit. I've tried patches, gum, lozenges, the weird little whistle thing and vaping but I'm finding I always run back to smoking when I try to wean myself off the nicotine. The longest I've been nicotine free was a week when I tried going cold turkey but I felt like a social outcast because all of my friends were smoking and the urge and cravings came running back :rip: I'm just hoping having something to literally smoke without the nicotine will help take the urge away as I'll be fulfilling the action :emma:

Congrats on two years btw! :party:

love how NO ONE read it.

I really do think its a ploy into the next album. Maybe to confirm she is NOT pregnant. She has always said she would always do whats best for her kids, so maybe its to stop the rumors from circulating anymore?

The fact they didn't even read the first sentence which practically answers some of these replies :emma:

I'm guessing it's got something to do with the next era. Maybe a little rock n roll vibe thing will be happening

Archived