đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

'AHS: Hotel' Is Getting a lot of Hate

SlayMeToVenus

Featured Posts

SlayMeToVenus

I was reading the comments on the last picture that the AHS Facebook posted, and a lot of fans are giving it hate for the "p0rn scenes." 

I didn't see much hate for Gaga, actually I saw a lot of appraisal. 

But most are saying that they ruined the show yet again, but this time by turning it into American P0rn Story.

The addiction demon rape scene turned out to be too much and also Gaga's foursome. 

There's also a lot of hate for the d--gs, they're saying it's being glamorized, also the rape. 

It's American HORROR Story for a reason, it's supposed to disturb you. 

Literally the human race is in danger of stupidity. I'm glad that mostly everyone here enjoyed it and can appreciate real horror. 

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HolyDelRey

They can stay pressed.:omfgaga:
By the way, the feelins are mixed. Some of them are already in love with it, and some of them hate it. 

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Gagadisiak

some people are sensitive i guess :awkney:  

people who watch right now on twitter seem to enjoy :)  . 

OĂą est-tu ma Salope ?

why not just turn it into american ok story.  maybe they'll shut up.  oh wait, they'll complain about it being basic.  like jeez people, what did you expect?

Spyro the Dragon

kiwifromvenus

I was reading the comments on the last picture that the AHS Facebook posted, and a lot of fans are giving it hate for the "p0rn scenes." 

I didn't see much hate for Gaga, actually I saw a lot of appraisal. 

But most are saying that they ruined the show yet again, but this time by turning it into American P0rn Story.

The addiction demon rape scene turned out to be too much and also Gaga's foursome. 

There's also a lot of hate for the d--gs, they're saying it's being glamorized, also the rape. 

It's American HORROR Story for a reason, it's supposed to disturb you. 

Literally the human race is in danger of stupidity. I'm glad that mostly everyone here enjoyed it and can appreciate real horror. 

SO SICK OF PEOPLE! Everyone in life always complains about anything artistic! They always want what was great before and then when thats done they say its been done before but then when something new and different is done its too much or too this. I suggest people shut the F up and just watch or listen and come into a new show or new album or new movie with no expectations and a clear mind to be enjoyed as a new experience!

Sister

That stuff is so expected in this television series. I did wonder if they would go lighter since Gaga has a young audience to gain, but it seems that they did not.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

andy232000

Now they are just complaining for the sake of complaining....like, EVERY SINGLE SEASON HAS HAD RAPE, SEX, BLOOD AND GORE. but this one somehow is the bad one? what about the rape scene with rubberman? or the rape scene with bloody face? or when zoey killed that guy and rapes him? like guys, its like you dont even watch the show

Chris Evans

they're just pressed about Lange leaving not a big deal since they're still going to watch:hor:

jojo Freud

They obviously wanted to go back to the basics of season 1 with the s-x scenes

EDIT: Not from a gaga stand point but in terms of a fan of AHS standpoint I honestly think in my opinion this premier was either the best or the second best of the series 

Mr Ricky

Mess at people watching AJS for the first time, and get all ****ty about the rape scene. They haven't seen previous seasons.. 

Crossfit

AddMeOnMYSPACE

Lol Facebook ahs fans literally bashes ahs daily! They did it with asylum, coven, and freak show! :smh: 

so I wouldn't worry too much about them...

EdgeofTeeth

I can't @ all the complaints this season is already getting for s-x and gore. Did nobody watch Asylum, or are all of these haters closeted bandwagoners? :coffee:

Archived