💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Hotel - Ratings Discussion Thread (Finale - 2.25M)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Giorno Giovanna
Just now, Secret said:

streaming is the thing now and she is being praised by almost every AHS fan, her acting was so good yesterday!

I agree

lately in the last episodes Gaga's acting was amazing, her language, intonation, sound, mimics...really well done.

I started to see her less as a musician, and instead more as a true authentic character on this show, which I think is a good sign for amazing acting.

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aura Veil

Let's call this season: Hotel. And let's have half of the storylines occur outside of the hotel! 

-The Writers 

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Secret said:

streaming is the thing now and she is being praised by almost every AHS fan, her acting was so good yesterday!

Yeah but you know people in this fanbase care too much about ratings and sales...

As long as the show has still nominations and is still slaying the streaming ratings, it's all FX (and I) care about...

3 minutes ago, ToughHooker said:

I agree

lately in the last episodes Gaga's acting was amazing, her language, intonation, sound, mimics...really well done.

I started to see her less as a musician, and instead more as a true authentic character on this show, which I think is a good sign for amazing acting.

3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah but you know people in this fanbase care too much about ratings and sales...

As long as the show has still nominations and is still slaying the streaming ratings, it's all FX (and I) care about...

I agree! I'm new here and it's a really good place where I can talk about my thoughts and share my opinion but I really dont get why everyone is so negative about everything she does! She's doing great!

Giorno Giovanna
3 minutes ago, Secret said:

I agree! I'm new here and it's a really good place where I can talk about my thoughts and share my opinion but I really dont get why everyone is so negative about everything she does! She's doing great!

thats typical, but for many areas of life

i just try to seperate my own opinion from others' opinions.

I ask myself "is this good? do i like this?" And indeed there are many reasons why this season of AHS is amazing and brilliant. Some are just dramatic, debbie downers and simply negative.

personally the only thing i don't like at this season is John's storyline, it started nice tho i think he got way too much attention and it was predictable to me that he was the killer, knew it from episode 1 kinda.

+  Jessice Lange is awesome, she was a part of making AHS what it is, tho come on, Jessice Lange =/= AHS

Jessice Lange and all the other Actors = AHS

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

monketsharona
8 hours ago, Satyromaniac said:

Even the show flopped :wtfga:

not really ! the L+3 is doing amazing. When you got a +100% rise in the ratings thanks to streaming I can't call it a flop...

Pacify Him
5 hours ago, monketsharona said:

not really ! the L+3 is doing amazing. We you got a +100% rise in the ratings thanks to streaming I can't call it a flop...

What really? Streming helps? Sounds good then.

I’m getting on your nerves

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

For the moment it's average numbers for an AHS season... Season finales tend to get more viewers

If Jessica Lange returns for the finale, I hope they'll tease it in the promo ! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived