Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

AHS: Hotel - Ratings Discussion Thread (Finale - 2.25M)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/5/2015, 2:58:04, Bad Monster Kid said:

Still the most viewers and highest demo on cable last night. Slay!

Im hoping the Live +3 for the last three episodes even out to the same viewers. However I am looking EVERYWHERE and can't find anything about Live +3 after the second episode. 

I get access to ratings reports.  for Live +3, I'm showing the following:

10/14

Just now, GagaTVFan said:

I get access to ratings reports.  for Live +3, I'm showing the following:

10/14

Sorry - dont know how to delete the comment that came up, please do so if you can.

10/14    7.1 million viewers   3.9 in the 18-49 demo

10/21    5.8 million viewers    3.1 in demo

10/28    5.6 million viewers    3.0 in demo

11/4      5.4 million viewers     2.8 in demo

Seems to have settled at the same basic level.

Bad Monster Kid
7 minutes ago, GagaTVFan said:

Sorry - dont know how to delete the comment that came up, please do so if you can.

Thank you!!!! :D

I'm hoping this past week was the absolute bottom and the show can win some viewers back. It's gotta stop bleeding at some point right?

monketsharona
On 5/11/2015 22:46:26, CoCo1 said:

People actually liked Coven? The season was aimed squarely at the demographic that browses sites like this and ATRL, and from what I've seen even those who watched it on those sites recognized that it was trash and only used it for the gifs :rip: 

It's a normal fall... I think it will be stable or growing a bit in the next weeks like past seasons

ViviLittleM
19 hours ago, GagaTVFan said:

what's the site?

mister max
15 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

???

episodes are on Weds

from eps 5?

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

asana15

"...Through four weeks, “American Horror Story: Hotel” was averaging a 3.7 rating in adults 18-49 and 6.9 million viewers overall in Nielsen’s “live plus-3” estimates, up 7% in the demo and 1% above the scores of “Freak Show” one year ago. It wins its Wednesday timeslot in same-day demo ratings over the broadcast network dramas (“Nashville,” “Chicago PD” and “Code Black”). The Oct. 7 premiere of “Hotel” was the second most-watched telecast in FX history, behind only the premiere of “AHS: Freak Show.”

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/american-horror-story-renewed-season-6-fx-1201637375/

17 hours ago, asana15 said:

"...Through four weeks, “American Horror Story: Hotel” was averaging a 3.7 rating in adults 18-49 and 6.9 million viewers overall in Nielsen’s “live plus-3” estimates, up 7% in the demo and 1% above the scores of “Freak Show” one year ago. It wins its Wednesday timeslot in same-day demo ratings over the broadcast network dramas (“Nashville,” “Chicago PD” and “Code Black”). The Oct. 7 premiere of “Hotel” was the second most-watched telecast in FX history, behind only the premiere of “AHS: Freak Show.”

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/american-horror-story-renewed-season-6-fx-1201637375/

Mess. It didn't destroy the tragedy Freak Show was. But slay that 1%, Hotel:neyde:

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived