💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Hotel - Ratings Discussion Thread (Finale - 2.25M)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

AgusPop

mu.jpg

kx.jpg

The folks at FX are going Gaga over Wednesday’s ratings, which shows American Horror Story: Hotel within striking distance of a new franchise record.

According to preliminary data, the 90-minute opener drew 5.8 million viewers and a 3.0 18-49 demo rating — last season’s Freak Show-themed debut (6.1 million; 3.1 rating). Hotel has a chance to surpass Freak Show when three days of DVR playback are factored in. (Freak Show‘s Live+3 haul jumped to 10 million, a number Hotel may very well beat).

In the 18-49 demo, Hotel was Wednesday’s No. 2 program, trailing only Empire.

http://tvline.com/2015/10/08/ahs-hotel-ratings-american-horror-story-fx/

:applause:

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AgusPop

kk.jpg

FX continues to score by freaking the hell out of fans of uber-producers Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk: Close to 6 million viewers tuned into the 90-minute premiere of American Horror Story: Hotel on Wednesday.

The episode earned a 3.0 rating in adults 18–49 and a total of 5.81 million viewers, according to early results from Nielsen. That’s a tiny decrease from the premiere of American Horror Story: Freak Show (3.1 rating, 6.1 million viewers) but those numbers are sure to increase once DVR usage is taken into account. Hotel ended up being the No. 2 program of the night in 18–49, behind Empire on Fox.

If you’ll recall, the premiere of Freak Show went on to become FX’s most-watched episode ever after live-plus-3 results were reviewed. 

FX doesn’t like to release official results until it gets the live-plus-three results – so the attaboys will have to wait.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/10/08/american-horror-story-hotel-ratings

:party::applause:

Bad Monster Kid

6.13 of Freak Show includes Live Plus 3 days of VOD

5.8 of Hotel not includes Live Plus 3 days of VOD. The real rating will be in 3 days

Please, explain this in the OP.

The 6.13 for Freakshow was for just the live airing. 10million for the Live Plus 3. 

You are trying so hard. 

For someone who didn't like the show last night, and spent so much time making negative comments, you certainly are spending a lot of time on it. 

Let me decipher my post in understandable terms...

ARTFLOP era for AHS. Ryan must be crying rn.  [:trollga:]

TROLLGA = JUST KIDDING

Ryan must be crying, because Gaga dragged the ratings up than expected, Lange isn't there anymore. Hence, they needed someone like Gaga. PRAISE AND THANK YOU GAGA.

I do think it should surpass the record. I don't think freakshow deserve the spot. Hahaha, I find Freakshow the weakest season.

HOTEL > FREAKSHOW

Freakshow did not deserve the higher ratings compared to Hotel. Because I preferred Hotel than Freakshow.

I'm not sure what part of the post you quoted that showed hatred towards AHS5. Who said that I didn't like it? Don't jump to conclusions.

Let me know if you have a hard time understanding my posts, otherwise, ignore it.

00026 † 10000

This season will draw its biggest number yet...We are coming for Coven's weave....

Just wait till Jessica makes her "Suprise Bitch" guest appearance on AHS Hotel as the older version of The Countess

ThisGuyTony

A 3.0 is an amazing rating! 2nd highest rated show on TV last night!

I wished it broke a new record but all shows are down significantly this year and Hotel is only down .1 from last years Freakshow premiere which isn't that bad.

Anyone (*cough* Gaga haters) calling this a flop is delusional and/or trolling.

Katsuki Bakugo

Here is the list of US viewers for each episode of each season. Come and compare and discuss the views for Hotel every week! Thread will be updated each week when numbers are released.  

US Viewers (in millions): 

Season 5: Hotel (2015-16)

Past Seasons: 

Season 1: Murder House (2011)

Season 2: Asylum (2012–13)

Season 3: Coven (2013–14)

Season 4: Freak Show (2014–15)

Records to Beat: 

Premiere: Freakshow - 6.13 million 

Finale: Coven - 4.24 million

Average viewers per season: 

Murder House - 2.81 million

Asylum - 2.52 million

Coven - 4 million

Freak Show - 3.85 million

I love how Coven has the highest average viewers YET no one I speak to about it likes it??? 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

Let me decipher my post in understandable terms...

ARTFLOP era for AHS. Ryan must be crying rn.  [:trollga:]

TROLLGA = JUST KIDDING

Ryan must be crying, because Gaga dragged the ratings up than expected, Lange isn't there anymore. Hence, they needed someone like Gaga. PRAISE AND THANK YOU GAGA.

I do think it should surpass the record. I don't think freakshow deserve the spot. Hahaha, I find Freakshow the weakest season.

HOTEL > FREAKSHOW

Freakshow did not deserve the higher ratings compared to Hotel. Because I preferred Hotel than Freakshow.

I'm not sure what part of the post you quoted that showed hatred towards AHS5. Who said that I didn't like it? Don't jump to conclusions.

Let me know if you have a hard time understanding my posts, otherwise, ignore it.

how can you prefer a whole season you havent even seen the whole thing of yet???

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

how can you prefer a whole season you havent even seen the whole thing of yet???

Because I am a Gaga fan. :hunty:

lol. I just didn't like Freakshow that much. So much filler episodes. Only the ending was ok. Of course, Gaga is still my Gaga. Biased opinions anywhere, I am also entitled to have a bias too.

00026 † 10000

Katsuki Bakugo

Because I am a Gaga fan. :hunty:

lol. I just didn't like Freakshow that much. So much filler episodes. Only the ending was ok. Of course, Gaga is still my Gaga. Biased opinions anywhere, I am also entitled to have a bias too.

Did you enjoy Coven though? this will make or break my next comment

Did you enjoy Coven though? this will make or break my next comment

YES. and the past seasons. I honestly know what you're gonna say next. :proud:

00026 † 10000

Katsuki Bakugo

YES. and the past seasons. I honestly know what you're gonna say next. :proud:

Good! Because if you didn't we would be through before we even started! 

I love all the seasons I am only just started freakshow as it came out on dvd yesterday

Good! Because if you didn't we would be through before we even started! 

I love all the seasons I am only just started freakshow as it came out on dvd yesterday

Good luck on Freakshow!

It has its moments, still enjoyable. :pray:

00026 † 10000

Katsuki Bakugo

Good luck on Freakshow!

It has its moments, still enjoyable. :pray:

I love it thus far. up to Mordrake pt 2.

• Shadow pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived