💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Slant Magazine praises Lady Gaga in AHS

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

PREVIEW OF REVIEW (Spoilers removed):

Hotel only begins to work when there's a sense of authorial intent on Gaga's part, where she's in as much control of ideology and style as the showrunners.

Given her enormous persona, the subtlety and duality Gaga brings to her role as the Countess comes almost as a shock. Her line readings have an amusing quality in that she's aware of the inherent hokiness of the series, yet committed to it all the same. She purrs like no other American Horror Story cast member has, turning the arch dialogue into something spellbinding, maybe even s-xy.

Read the full review here: http://www.slantmagazine.com/tv/review/american-horror-story-hotel 

The PRAISE. :giveup:  

That first negative review ****ed up with our minds. She's coming to slay and we can't deny it.

Music

:legend: this only adds to my excitement for tomorrow!

so glad she is getting the recognition she deserves.

Americano

The PRAISE. :giveup:  

That first negative review ****ed up with our minds. She's coming to slay and we can't deny it.

Yup. It was actually the ONLY review negative towards Gaga so far. :giveup: 

SissyFromSpace

For every positive article there is, a Little Angela Chengster dies a painful death

2q5uzUJ.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

LePetitGAGABLover

PREVIEW OF REVIEW (Spoilers removed):

Hotel only begins to work when there's a sense of authorial intent on Gaga's part, where she's in as much control of ideology and style as the showrunners.

Given her enormous persona, the subtlety and duality Gaga brings to her role as the Countess comes almost as a shock. Her line readings have an amusing quality in that she's aware of the inherent hokiness of the series, yet committed to it all the same. She purrs like no other American Horror Story cast member has, turning the arch dialogue into something spellbinding, maybe even s-xy.

Read the full review here: http://www.slantmagazine.com/tv/review/american-horror-story-hotel 

Weren't they the ones who bashed, killed, and buried Gaga and ARTPOP in 2013?:ghost:

ChasingGhosts

I love Slant but I think this is like the first time they've praised her without any negative criticisms. :legend: 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

djBuffoon

I knew it. No matter what. Gaga's performance is perfectly aligned with the world of American Horror Story. She's nailing it. 

Harry

I was genuinely not expecting all this critical praise, even with the amount the cast and crew have been hyping her. So happy!

And based of all we've heard about this series, with even Gaga aside, it sounds like it's gonna be one of the most shocking and graphic seasons yet :giveup:

thehanyo

I love Slant but I think this is like the first time they've praised her without any negative criticisms. :legend: 

i hope this isn't some sinister plan to keep her out of music. :omfgaga:

Archived