Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ok sistrens, let's give AHS those high ratings 2moro

Bitter

Featured Posts

Bitter

US monsters better watch it LIVE tomorrow and spread the word to everyone they know to watch it as well :lolly:

Is there any way (any official link for live streaming) so that all of us who live outside the US to contribute too? :creepga:

And of course don't forget to tweet about AHS all day long till your floppy fingers bleed :murderga:

We better support our Queen, ok?  :bye2:

giphy.gif

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're not from the U.S. just watch it on the official website of the network the day after, it helps the ratings. You need Hola extension for that.

Davidsonary

Good luck US monsters, us UK and European monsters will support you guys in our dreams! :party:

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

PinkJelly

I've never watched a series of AHS when it's been on TV - I started with Murder House when it first appeared on Netflix ages ago so I'm interested to see how they keep the suspense going every episode to make me want to watch again.

Bitter

If you're not from the U.S. just watch it on the official website of the network the day after, it helps the ratings. You need Hola extension for that.

OMG that's great.

Someone who knows how that works better provide us everything we'll need like right NOW :spook:

Pierre

US Monsters tomorrow.

2agua1h.jpg

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

joeymonda

Freak Show premiere not only had the highest amount of viewers in the entire series but in the history of FX. We NEED to beat that record. 

F*ck your perfect illusion

Bitter

I've never watched a series of AHS when it's been on TV - I started with Murder House when it first appeared on Netflix ages ago so I'm interested to see how they keep the suspense going every episode to make me want to watch again.

Well 2moro you 'll have a very good reason to watch it live on TV :creepga:

OMG that's great.

Someone who knows how that works better provide us everything we'll need like right NOW :spook:

Install this on your Google Chrome, choose an american IP address and go to http://www.fxnetworks.com/. Hopefully they'll upload the first episode the next day.  The Scream Queens were on FOX right after the premiere :shrug: 

Dawson

I'm sure it only counts if Nielsen record your ratings? At least in America.

Online though, get dem downloads and streams.

Dawson

Freak Show premiere not only had the highest amount of viewers in the entire series but in the history of FX. We NEED to beat that record. 

its been promoted everywhere so here's hoping

Bitter

I have 3 TV's in my apartment. I'll have AHS on, on all 3 of them... just in case that helps. :smh:

Yasss :evil:

Archived