Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
interview

Fernando Garibay about Gaga: 'she knows what she wants'


Paco

Featured Posts

Not him picking the worst song on the album :later:

 

They should really work together. I mean his work on BTW is just PERFECTION. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jenniferella

In short : Gaga is freaking bossy and his favorite song is Americano :koons:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

Good. He's one of her best producers. They should work together again for LG5.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hurem

I wonder why he didn't work on ARTPOP, wasn't he already doing interviews about it? :duck:

 

Anyways, hope he gets back for at least one song.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Alien Tulip

Not him picking the worst song on the album :later:

 

They should really work together. I mean his work on BTW is just PERFECTION. 

the edge of glory is one the best songs of her career though :air: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

crisTEAne

With Born This Way, I had the mindset that we were writing a musical, or telling a story about a disenfranchised person or disenfranchised community.

i like him. :flutter: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...