Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga will be in ALL episodes of AHS!

Americano

Featured Posts

TheKillerQueen

I have this vibe that Sarah Paulson doesn't like Gaga. Everyone sounds so thrilled to be working with her but she sounds so, blah. Jealousy maybe cause Gaga has a bigger role than her? IDK. :saladga:

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Der Meister

I have this vibe that Sarah Paulson doesn't like Gaga. Everyone sounds so thrilled to be working with her but she sounds so, blah. Jealousy maybe cause Gaga has a bigger role than her? IDK. :saladga:

Sarah said she loves Gaga and she even went to her Cheek to Cheek tour in LA. Don't worry!

Out of all them, she seems to be the 1 who is obssessed with Gaga the most. She's a little monster, she said she loves Gaga and her music.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

KooKoo

I'm getting the impression that after Sarah has been working with her, she has started not to care for her which I hope is not true.

:ohno:

Dreaming is free

TEANUS

I always thought Ryan meant they had filmed material for 8 episodes or had written 8 episodes at that time she had lines in

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

I'm getting the impression that after Sarah has been working with her, she has started not to care for her which I hope is not true.

:ohno:

I do a little bit too but then she said she hasnt really had the chance to work with her and also there were some really endearing pictures of them holding hands at the red carpet and you can see it in their they do get along

Pole dancer

Shaney

If anything Sarah is probably a little bothered and upset that she hasn't gotten to film a scene with her yet.

RAMROD

YAAAAAAASS!!

Lady Killah tbh!!

:giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

not really I mean Sarah is also doing American Crime Story so the fact the she at least has a role on AHS must be good enough for her

Pole dancer

Archived