💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

This guy went to the premiere. Here's what he had to say.

asana15

Featured Posts

PrinceGaga

Yeah and AHS already had rape scenes in past seasons...

Just because rape was in previous season does not make it any less disturbing.

Get use to it. 

Get used to rape? No matter how many rape scenes I watch, it won't make it any less disturbing. We are allowed to discuss discomfort over a scene. Isn't that the whole point of the scene? To make us feel uncomfortable? Why can't we discuss that?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Candy

People find it wrong and don't want to see it

Okay first of all, the question wasn't directed at You. And what you said isn't even an asnwer to my question in the first place so, yeah.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Harry

Get used to rape? No matter how many rape scenes I watch, it won't make it any less disturbing. We are allowed to discuss discomfort over a scene. Isn't that the whole point of the scene? To make us feel uncomfortable? Why can't we discuss that?

I know you didn't quote me but it's fine to feel uncomfortable - after all, it is meant to be uncomfortable. I, personally, was more confused that people seem to be surprised by this news since rape has been featured in every season.

I also find it confusing that everyone seems to be so apprehensive towards the rape scene but are perfectly fine/excited to watch people get brutally murdered every episode, like... It's all pretty nasty stuff. Unless someone has been personally affected by rape in some way, which I totally get.

Well, I hope we see more of Gaga acting, and not just doing some rated R things. :duck:

All I ever wanted was đŸ…»đŸ…ŸđŸ†…đŸ…Ž

monketsharona

AHS IS literally disturbing... By watching AHS you know what you're watching... There's hot scenes, violence, d--gs, alcohol, rape, cheating, blood and so on...

Anyone watching AHS should know that he's going to be shocked or disturbed.. If people don't want to be disturbed I think they are not watching the right show..

Riot Poof

More rape scenes? :madge:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

NewYorkCity

If a rape scene on AHS worries you... don't watch the show tbh. Lol

There has been a rape scene in every season, and it isn't by far the worst thing you can see there. :toofunny: 

I am so excited. The fact that I won't be able to watch it until 12 hours later :cry: 

Creyk

Okay first of all, the question wasn't directed at You. And what you said isn't even an asnwer to my question in the first place so, yeah.

Stop being problematic.

Katie14

it can't be any worse than when the mom molested her son. That scene was just... :wtf:

Was that last season?

Alphaz

Peter Evans mom's getting touchy touchy in Coven was more disturbing than any other scenes in 4 seasons

Brooke Candy

Stop being problematic.

Gurl stop. You were TRYING to answer a question that clearly wasn't even directed at you in the first place. I don't like that sh*t. Just letting you know. If you don't have anything usefull to say, don't say anything at all.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

jezze0410

Nope, it was Coven, the second season!

Half right: it was indeed from Coven, but Coven was the third season (Murder House and Asylum being the first two).

MelbHawker

Okay... it's a horror/twisted/psychological show. It's written to be ultra-unsettling and unconventional. If you can't separate real life from TV, then don't watch. I'm not here for prudish responses/threads to each and every episode that airs - it's going to be twisted, face it stans.

I want Hotel to slay us all. I want it to make Asylum took tame/friendly.

Archived