Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you like Jessica Lange to return?

froot

Featured Posts

There are so many rumours going round that Jessica will return, and also kill Gaga's character Elizabeth!

However many people think these rumours are false, but if they were true what do you think would happen?

Personally if she killed her everyone would be like Jess is back and Gaga would be taken off the spotlight and yeah, but what do you think? :kisses:

feel the fever

djBuffoon

I don't think Ryan would throw Gaga under the bus like that, I'm sure he knows how the hardcore Lange fans have been reacting.

If she were to return (as Constance, perhaps), it would be a riot to see those two characters working together somehow.

Bloody

I don't know I wouldn't mind of course.

I have already seen so many spoilers before it starts so I'd rather not think about it. :pumpkat:

For AHS fans (I mean the ones who hate Gaga) would be like the greatest comeback ever.

I joined AHS fanbase this year so I don't know why Jessica Lange is so appreciated, she plays the same character in every season (that wicked witch)

I wouldn't like it and it would be frustrating to see your fave being killed by that woman everyone adores appearing for minutes on this season and suddenly killing her, while taking the spotlight away from her. That rumour doesn't sound very legit since Angela Basset, Naomi Campbell and someone else I can't remeber character's seem to be planning a revenge against Gaga to kill her

I don't think Ryan would throw Gaga under the bus like that, I'm sure he knows how the hardcore Lange fans have been reacting.

Same tho, it feels like a betrayal

Sister

I haven't heard any of the rumours, but I do like Jessica Lange and would love her to be back on the show. She was always the show, for me.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Iwontell

I'd love that, but only if really wants to (cuz she had been talking about leaving the show for a long while before she actually did - which never made sense to me, since she was treated like the main star of the show, but...).

Anyway, I hope she comes back next season, but god knows if she wants to...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

djBuffoon

Same tho, it feels like a betrayal

Oh I mean having her return is something that Ryan and Gaga would be delighted by. But having Lange kill her off, nah.

RAMROD

I thought she saud she us done with it and wanted to do.something else.

If she retutns after missing a season and sayong those things.

She might take AHS as her lifeboat when her other project does not go too far.

I'd be quite offended as the series fan tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

retroglamx

I would despise Ryan forever. He wouldn't do that to Gaga.

I'd love it if Jessica returned but not to kill The Countess, that would be really shady and it would show that Ryan is more interested in the public's reaction than his own integrity after choosing Gaga to pretty much lead this season.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

i would love for jessica lange to return, shes a staple figure of AHS but not this season.

i don't want her to return this season for two reasons:

1. I want to see how the ratings are without her and how the dynamics are without her.

2. I don't want her to return and kill gaga because then all these people who are lange fans and beefing with monsters will start it up again and say stuff like "yass shes back and killed that b---h gaga, lange is the best" or something along those lines. :toofunny: 

monketsharona

Yeah as a AHS fan above all, I would love her to return as a guest this season then as a regular next season. She's AHS Queen and will always be.

I would love to see both Gaga and Jessica sharing a same scene ! I don't think it'll happen in Hotel but surely next season as both Gaga and Jessica Lange are set to return...

I have a feeling Gaga will be playing a younger  Lange. There was a couple photos of Gaga behind the scenes doing an interview I saw recently; she looked just like Lange's past character from murder house.

Archived