Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Artist's work submitted by fan to Madonna without permission

Supersonic

Featured Posts

You're right, you aren't my hun, sis. Also if you weren't implying that, then what exactly are you saying?

what I said. you see, when you're not a sis, you say what you've got to say. 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrewStevens

I don't think she stole it on purpose because this is something her fans "made" but she really needs to hire someone who can prevent this kind of things. Her/her team's decisions have been awful since MDNA. Her use of the social media is embarrassing and the promo is sometimes laughable.

Sizzily

what I said. you see, when you're not a sis, you say what you've got to say. 

One Banned Boi

oh yes, multimillionaire madonna steals from broke artist, such an opportunity :air:

you are sooo into being.. who you are, you wouldn't ever be able to realize how absurd and overdramatic this reads. so let's not bother and have different opinions, ok?

barnabesk

I can't believe how some people can justify this. Of course there are haters out there and of course people will use this case to attack her but still, it does not change anything about how an artist's work was ripped off, not credited and not paid for and how this is breaking the law. 

LoveandMagic

It seems possible Madonna didn't know, but obviously somebody in her camp did if the artist has been emailing them. If I were her I would be conducting a bit of an investigation and then letting the person responsible go. The original artist deserves credit at least, and I doubt Madge would object to that (she appreciates the arts). For fan projects, does Madonna or her team ask the fans to list where they get some of their art from? 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Her fans did.

They steal the art and put her face on it, she shared some of those before on her IG.

so doesn't that mean that the fans did half of the work and Madge thought they were the fans artworks or something?

feel the fever

What the hell is wrong with a few Madonna fanatics on here? How would it feel if you break sweat to make a piece of art and it gets used by a multimillionaire without credit or compensation? What is wrong with you????

Evil R

header.jpg

This is who posted Madonna's head on that artwork, s/he has other works as well. You can see it in below link (it's kinda NSFW):

https://instagram.com/bessnyc4/

http://www.creativeandpartners.com/artists/bessnyc4

Also has a store and his/her work appears on magazines:

http://store.bess-nyc.com/

So the origin of the problem is not actually Madonna here. BessNYC is known for the collage work s/he does for magazines, worked with designers(Mark Jacobs) and s/he even sells them on store. 

The artist in OP should sue BessNYC if his work is used unauthorized. Because his art is in there for about 10 months along with other collage works which Bess is making money from.

If I can find it that easily, I'm sure the artist in OP can find it too.

SlaeUrAnus

You Madonna fans are delusional, seriously. Do not justify this behaviour.

Also, if this was Gaga or Katy or any other artist you would be dragging them. 

In my messy era.

Jenniferella

using this thread as receipts for how delusional madonna fans are :ghostga:

You Madonna fans are delusional, seriously. Do not justify this behaviour.

Also, if this was Gaga or Katy or any other artist you would be dragging them. 

And why would you put all Madonna fans in the same basket? You have delusional fans in every single fanbase, that doesn't mean all the fans think the same way. 

You tried I guess.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived