💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lily Allen Premieres Two New Tracks

HermioneGranger

Featured Posts

HermioneGranger

Lily Allen has premiered two new tracks, which serve as music in the official soundtrack for the "Pan" movie.

1. Little Soldier

2. Something's Not Right

darkchylde

I won't support that racist ass movie and I'm surprised Lily does so even though I'm a fan of Lily, I won't even give this a try.

I won't support that racist ass movie and I'm surprised Lily does so even though I'm a fan of Lily, I won't even give this a try.

How is it racist? I know nothing about this movie, I saw the trailer on the cinema but I don't even remember how it looks like

what happened? how is it racist? :wtf:

darkchylde

How is it racist? I know nothing about this movie, I saw the trailer on the cinema but I don't even remember how it looks like

They whitewashed most characters of color in the movie.

Quasi

I came in here expecting new songs from her own album. :pumpga:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

elijahfan

what happened? how is it racist? :wtf:

They chose a white actress, Rooney Mara, to play Tiger Lily.

They chose a white actress, Rooney Mara, to play Tiger Lily.

yeah, i understand it. She's supposed to be Indian.

I will say the same argument can be made when they cast an African American to play Johnny Storm in the Fantastic Four reboot. Am I right or wrong?

elijahfan

yeah, i understand it. She's supposed to be Indian.

I will say the same argument can be made when they cast an African American to play Johnny Storm in the Fantastic Four reboot. Am I right or wrong?

I'm entirely agreeing with you, but you know what.... I've been dragged like crazy on here when I dared to say I didn't want Idris Elba to play James Bond because the original character wasn't written that way, and it would feel like a try-hard attempt from the studio to be "diverse", so I'm not gonna say anything anymore about those issues :toofunny:

I'm entirely agreeing with you, but you know what.... I've been dragged like crazy on here when I dared to say I didn't want Idris Elba to play James Bond because the original character wasn't written that way, and it would feel like a try-hard attempt from the studio to be "diverse", so I'm not gonna say anything anymore about those issues :toofunny:

Yeah this whole world is on this PC kick...which isnt a bad thing but like lets all calm down a bit lol.

Archived