AgusPop

Featured Posts

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Candy

I am NOT ready for the Slayage!!

:giveup::giveup:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

actually coming back to the "first review" in the closed thread, it was released even before it premiered, I highly doubt Ryan would give access to a local journal(it was from san francisco) before media like variety, e!, etc saw it so Im going by this reviews and the ones that pop up from now on from RELIABLE sources, admin should actually erase that thread

Pole dancer

Bitter

and this :legend:

Leanne Aguilera @leanneaguilera
TV PSA: @ladygaga is equal parts terrifying & wildly captivating in the new @AHSFX season! You're so right @MrRPMurphy! #flawless #AHSHotel

Dangerous Man

When will the acclaims ever stop?  :pumpga:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Der Meister

The first review was fake. Since Ryan described most of the first episode it's not that hard to "write" a review of it. And that website isn't that reliable at all, remember Examiner? I used to think they were reliable until Angela Sheng.

Harry

Omg the early acclaim.

Can't wait for the official reviews tomorrow. Maybe I'm being cynical because I'm scared of disappointment but I'm sceptical about trusting these random E! people. Blow us away Gaga.

I might watch Murder House again to tide me over until Wednesday since they said there will be links to that season :giveup:

AgusPop

and this :legend:

Leanne Aguilera @leanneaguilera
TV PSA: @ladygaga is equal parts terrifying & wildly captivating in the new @AHSFX season! You're so right @MrRPMurphy! #flawless #AHSHotel

added :hug:

djBuffoon

The first review was fake. Since Ryan described most of the first episode it's not that hard to "write" a review of it. And that website isn't that reliable at all, remember Examiner? I used to think they were reliable until Angela Sheng.

Here's another thing: that negative review singled out Mare Winningham's performance. Meanwhile, another review noted that her and Evan Peters don't even appear in the first episode. 

:so what is the truth?:

Archived