đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga Halloween Costume Ideas

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

evgenigerm2

Halloween is coming and tho it's still far away, I decided to start this thread to help monsters who want to go with a Gaga costume, but don't have any ideas. I'm gonna post one costume every day, so here we go!

The Countess

12063495_947087262029521_735751238693981

Of course, The Countess is one of the ideas. It's not that hard if you start by now. You will need a dress or simply a white bed sheet that you can turn into a dress with just one belt. Also you will need a blonde wig (you can go with your hair if you want) and some fake blood. And... the infamous chainmail glove that you can easily do yourself by following the steps of this DIY video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asIjX4VbQIU

Applause

8387836i.jpg

Naturally, the other idea is the Applause make up. You can do the original one or get artsy and create yours. The black catsuit, hat and white sheets are optional.

Dope Gaga

12096517_948574131880834_176388358596060

If the "Dope" mini era is famous for something, it's the men shirts that Gaga wore. So get your father/brother/boyfriend's (or buy one), get a rapper hat, sunglasses and a backpack and hit the streets with the peace sign.

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

I have a friend that (very vaguely) looks like Gaga and she lives in the beach so in 2013 I told her that she could just glue seashells in a bra and some flowers on her panties and she could go to a Halloween party as VenusGa :laughga: 

(She obviously didn't do that)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Not a good friend, tbh :saladga:

I'm gonna have to microwave ha out of my life

400x569xunusual-halloween-costume-01.jpg

At least she tried :emma: 

Warholian

tumblr_mvi4yeCkAZ1sk8ztpo1_500.jpg

Really hope she reuses this for the new era. Who was her makeup artist back then?

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Zsolti

Really hope she reuses this for the new era. Who was her makeup artist back then?

Tara ugh cant you see how horrible it is sis 

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Warholian

Tara ugh cant you see how horrible it is sis 

I'll admit the eyeliner is just so 2012, but I'm living for her wig. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

I'll admit the eyeliner is just so 2012, but I'm living for her wig. 

Gaga is so visionary that in 1990 she already knew winged eyeliner would be a thing in the 2010s.

Who else but the next Iron Maiden

Archived