opinion

Can we get a round of applause for Bobby Campbell

AgusPop

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

I just hope people won't be tired of her again like after the btw era -because of the intense promo- because if people are already tired even before a new album = mess lmao

I will applaud him when he'll unblock me on Twitter. He blocked me for nothing.

You might never applaud him then

tumblr_lm03dhPTto1qhnx85o1_500.gif

ViviLittleM

And the promo during Cheek To Cheek era was thanks to Tony's son too. But I'm slayed by the schedule after the era.

Zsolti

He blocked me for nothing.

right

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

AgusPop

I will applaud him when he'll unblock me on Twitter. He blocked me for nothing.

what!!! why :lmao:What did you do?

ViviLittleM

what!!! why :lmao:What did you do?

I asked a question on THITY like "How can we listen to the song if it's not on YouTube or iTunes??? mess" and then he blocked me, back in Feb.

AgusPop

I asked a question on THITY like "How can we listen to the song if it's not on YouTube or iTunes??? mess" and then he blocked me, back in Feb.

oh that's bad. Maybe he misunderstood you :confused:

jojo Freud

Typical lol

Im not at all bashing... Im genuinely curious 

EDIT: Also what do you infer by "Typical"? If its what I think, then thats quite rude and conceited of you

Tokyo Rose

he smells fishy imo.. 

A manager can't write a good song or design a good outfit. 

Gaga was a successful artist with or without him, not sure why some people think we need to worship him

j356Y1s.gif

NewYorkCity

he smells fishy imo.. 

Gaga was a successful artist with or without him, not sure why some people think we need to worship him

j356Y1s.gif

because a good song needs promotion, and a good outfit needs a place to wear it. And that's the manager job.

Just look at 2014-2015 and tell me you haven't noticed anything different.

Harry

Im not at all bashing... Im genuinely curious 

EDIT: Also what do you infer by "Typical"? If its what I think, then thats quite rude and conceited of you

What did you think?

he smells fishy imo.. 

j356Y1s.gif

Well his job isn't to write her songs or design her outfits lol. He manages her image and promotion, and he's done wonders for her this year. The ARTPOP era crumbled just as her situation with Troy did, it was no coincidence.

Whispering

Come on...that's painting an unfair picture of Bobby. He blocked you because you were bugging him, after he already told everyone how it was going to work at that time. You are pretty relentless on Twitter and sometimes it pays off and it especially works with loons like Diane...but some people don't enjoy being badgered. That's why you got blocked by Bobby...he was tired of the same people badgering him when he had already answered the question. 

Archived