Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's Tom Ford video is out

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

freebit

Also, I don't know why anyone's disappointed? It was pretty easy to tell it'd be a Nile Rodgers/Chic feature type of thing and not a single (since Bobby said no new pop music until 2016). No one to blame but your selves, lol.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

It sounds good, she looks good, I'm glad it isn't LG5 lead, it's too early. 

This. I don't want LG5 yet I'm not ready. I think Applause sounds better than this honestly.

jojo Freud

OMFG IM CRYING IM SO SLAYED MY WEAVE IS GONE IT MIGHT BE ONLY COVER BUT ITS AMZING UGHHHH

monketsharona

Gaga Daily or how they know absolutely nothing about Gaga's work but pretend to. I call them trolls. 

Alien Tulip

Those who don't like the fact that the song is just a cover are definitely missing out on something: Gaga's vocals on the song. Who cares if it's a damn cover when she sounds amazing? C2C was just an album cover and it was great and it won a Grammy. It's just as good as a new song. You all brought this to yourself by believing everything you read and by hyping yourselves up for nothing. Just sit down and enjoy the new track. It is amazing. The sound is also amazing.

:legend:

I agree entirely. Gaga fans just love setting themselves up for disappointment. Anyway I'm happy because Gaga looks and sounds amazing. If this is the direction Gaga's next album will be then I'm more than happy. 

Warholian

Can't help but be a little let down but I'm happy in a way. She has no reason to release new music right now and it'd be going against everything she's been saying. Plus she looks amazing in this. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Phoenix

Do you feel like you ever want
To try my love and see how well it fits
Baby can't you see when you look at me
I can't kick this feelin' when it hits?

All alone in my bed at night
I grab my pillow and squeeze it tight
I think of you and I dream of you all of the time
What am I gonna do?

I want your love, I want your love

I want your love, I need your love
I'll share my dreams and make you see
How really bad your love I need

I want your love, I need your love
Just like the birds in the sky above
I'll share my dreams and make you see
How really bad your love I need

💎

Bambino

I won't trust GagaDaily anymore.Never.

Y'all should've learned this lesson a long time ago: nobody knows anything besides Gaga, her team and her label. And her label's got the last word on everything she does anyway so eventually only her label decides when her new music is coming and how.

Zsolti

Gaga Daily or how they know absolutely nothing about Gaga's work but pretend too. I call them trolls. 

all their social media is just trolling and attention seeking

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Archived