news

Lady Gaga's Tom Ford video is out

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lairofhk

So much yes! She's looking so hot! Literally puts a smile on my face to see her killing it like that! And Im so for that sound for her next album..hope its disco-funk. Her voice would fit that so well

VenusBlackStar

I saw the little preview on Instagram when I woke up and I nearly pooped myself because I had no idea what this was in my half-awake stupor. Love the cover and the vid!!

Also: Some of y'all are so thirsty for new Gaga music and vids and stuff but when she does drop some cool sh!t like this you whine about it. It's fine to not like it, but honeychildren, don't be bratty about it...

XoXoJoanneGaga

She sounds really confident and natural, especially towards the end, and this is the best she's looked in a music video in like 5 years.

It's a good sign of things to come. Hope she works with Nick Knight for the album.

ChicaSkas

Can anyone else hear:

"This sh*t's so chic" ??!?!?

I hear that in the middle and it SLAYS

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Lassex

Is this song produced by Giorgio Moroder? Sounds so much like him! Sorry if someone has already said that or the producer is someone else :laughga:

Can anyone else hear:

"This sh*t's so chic" ??!?!?

I hear that in the middle and it SLAYS

YASSSS! I heard that!

Love it! 

monsterdreams

I love this so much 

anything new is a blessing and yall better recognise 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Archived