đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Right Now Is The Best Time For Gaga To Release An Album

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

venusian

1st half of 2016 would be better imo. She can capitalize off of the hype generated this year, and use award season to promote. 

we need a surprise performance at the grammys like btw 

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

andy232000

my advise is to release on august - september of next year. Justin Beiber will be overshadowed by Adele, whos success will last all november to june (estimated). One direction will take a break in 2016 so they aren´t a threat. Demi Lovato and Ariana are releasing this month and will free fall fastly by november. Also, Katy Perry is releasing a christmas album whos promo will follow till january.  technically, gaga could release on the first half of 2016, but we need to give Adele space for 2nd and 3rd singles as well. besides, Selena Gomez will most likely release on first half of 2016. right now I believe Gaga should release on mid-year with the lead single being debuted at award season (say the grammys or something), a 2nd single in June when 25 by Adele dies down a bit, and then the album on late august early september. the tour will begin similar to the BTWB, around April 2017 and will continue all the way to january 2018. thats my predictions.

I'd rather her wait to release an album like in April

just my opinion but I dont think Adele will do as well as she did in the past. tbh

Jewels n Drugs

Im here for sis Adele but whos to say shes gonna dominate the charts?

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Jewels n Drugs

I'd rather her wait to release an album like in April

just my opinion but I dont think Adele will do as well as she did in the past. tbh

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Okinawa

I'm pessimistic and think it will not be released before August 2016

~We are Reel Cool~

Archived