💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Right Now Is The Best Time For Gaga To Release An Album

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

So this is my opinion, but I wanted to share it with y'all regardless!

I have this theory that we have seen a lack of pop albums come out this past year because record labels were genuinely afraid of the charting of 1989 to release any albums that could be seen as competitors towards Taylor. For example, look at Rihanna releasing 3 singles and never releasing an album, or look at Adele's album being pushed back over and over. Even Sia was waiting a few months to release the material she already had.

So, now 1989 is finally simmering down. I'm sure Wildest Dreams was the last single and the tour is near it's end. So, if there is anytime to release an album, it's right now. If Gaga were to release an album in the month of October, it could start the wave of new pop releases and wouldn't have any competition until mid-November. But even then, if the material was good enough, it could even overshadow Adele's release just a bit.

So Gaga, if you're reading this, surprise drop us that incredible LG5 and scalp us pop citizens! We need haircuts!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_nv543o2QAH1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

EDIT: I understand why y'all say the first half of 2016 would be better, but how will LG5 have any impact at all if Adele's album is literally running the charts.

Warholian

But... this is a month away. 

adele05_gl_6jun11_rex.jpg

She shall dominate all, that's a given.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

The Professor

I disagree because the era will be rushed to make room for Adele, plus AHS and an era would be a lot and wouldn't really be cohesive 

gagaisitalian

I'm not down for a release. It's clear that it's not finished. We know the results of rushed work.

How is it clear that it's not finished? We know nothing about it. :chica:

homomo

I'm not here for a surprise album drop.

I want hype

If anything, I'd be here for her releasing tons of singles beforehand. That way people won't have the singles before the album drops.

Katsuki Bakugo

But... this is a month away. 

adele05_gl_6jun11_rex.jpg

I know this probably isn't real - but is this real?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

JustPokeHerFace

1st half of 2016 would be better imo. She can capitalize off of the hype generated this year, and use award season to promote. 

Katsuki Bakugo

I'm not here for a surprise album drop.

I want hype

If anything, I'd be here for her releasing tons of singles beforehand. That way people won't have the singles before the album drops.

I think today has proved than none of us are ready for hype - we are all thirsty b---hes and we need ot gather our belongings sprawled across the floor...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Mister Gaga

Not for me :reductive2: She needs promo, and AHS will be the perfect one. And you're forgetting that Adele is coming next month.

Gags, wait till February please. 

venusian

How is it clear that it's not finished? We know nothing about it. :chica:

bc her manager said she doesnt even know the direction of the album yet

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Bradley

Wait, even if she releases her lead single now, her album would need to wait until November to be released, no? Also there's no award show coming up soon apart from the AMAs and EMAs which are still, in November, how is she going to promote her song?

Archived