đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

35 minutes till midnight. Itunes/Vevo release ?

AlphaMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

It might be in the full promo video Tom Ford is putting out tomorrow so if it doesn't come tonight we'll at least get the full song from her next album :yes:

I would so hate her for teasing us with a song just to wait a few months to release it :lmao:

Purr more, hiss less.

Kulture Kiari

I doubt it will be released at midnight. I mean, it IS for Tom Ford show, so it will probably be the same as to when Government Hooker got played at that other fashiow show. In other words, the new track won be released tonight, only part of it will be played at the fashion show, and we will have to wait weeks before we get the full track officially. 

AlexanderLevi2

I probably won't be able to sleep tonight. I have a full work day tomorrow and I'll be drinking all night/Saturday for homecoming. I love you guys but I also hate you. Time for a cig break.

Currently listening to Joanne

joemayzzin

i'd love a new song but don't see it happening, if anything the song from the promo will be played at the fashion show THEN maybe something "could get released"

I would so hate her for teasing us with a song just to wait a few months to release it :lmao:

gurl how long u been a Stan she's been doing this her entire career 

migamiga

I do think this new music theory is correct, but Gaga RARELY releases songs at midnight. Even Applause was like a 9am thing.

new management though

Im just too hyped :stalkga:

GloZell Green

I have my knife ready if I don't see a new release in 4 minutes :neyde:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

AlexanderLevi2

Even if we don't get it at midnight, SOMETHING IS HAPPENING TOMORROW. Get some sleep hunties and get ready for your weaves to be snatched.

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived