💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

@SlaveBlonde tweets photo

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

Rifek

Gosh! I was checking that account minute-by-minute since 3 hours and she striked again!!

That's legit profile.

I tell you, something music-related is coming.

Gaga always tweets from SlaveBlonde when something is very close. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

(yet ANOTHER comment removed due to frequently pressed individuals) , :air: , I really want Gaga to do this type of style though, it looks crazy but addicting.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Higher

It looks like a blow up doll. :lmao:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

gagzus

Do you know the name of the piece?

I actually do not, however i do know it's in relation to androgyny and gaga has been influenced by him MANY times; the inflatable artRAVE outfits, the Speechless performance on the Royal Variety, the VMAs 2009, the Manifesto of Mother Monster film & fun fact; his fashion films were directed by Nick Knight whom Gaga is working with for the Tom Ford campaign.

Bad Bromance

I warned that something was coming a couple of weeks ago, :air: , I really want Gaga to do this type of style though, it looks crazy but addicting.

Yes!!!!!  I remember you mentioned something a few weeks ago but stated you couldn't reveal anything due to possibly getting hanged by your insider connections.   :deadbanana:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

AlexanderLevi2

I woke up this morning an innocent soul and gaga came and slayed me out of nowhere. I'm not ready and my body is draining.

Currently listening to Joanne

jojuun

PropaGaga guy said slaveblonde is not a real insider, I believe him tbh. 

LOL

That's because he IS slaveblonde.

Harry

I warned that something was coming a couple of weeks ago, :air: , I really want Gaga to do this type of style though, it looks crazy but addicting.

how convenient for you that this happened

RainingOnMe

LMAO. Stop acting like you know something. You've been messaging a lot of people I know saying you have heard temple and what not, you have nothing and you know nothing. Stop trying. Thanks.

Kermit

how convenient for you that this happened

LMAO. Stop acting like you know something. You've been messaging a lot of people I know saying you have heard temple and what not, you have nothing and you know nothing. Stop trying. Thanks.

:proud: lmao bye

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived