💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG5 Snippet on Tom Ford Ad

AlphaMonster

Featured Posts

AlphaMonster

LadyGaganow.net tweeted that its gaga :party: I doubt the song is from her album though. It's probably just a random instrumental but I hope I'm wrong. 

I hope you're wrong too, because I liked this instrumental so much !!! I never felt this impressed after hearing any of the ARTPOP snippets...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji

Hey boo, i'm pretty good educated to know what rumor does mean. LIKE, YOU DON'T GET IT, WE DON'T CARE ABOUT RUMORS CREATED BY THE FANS WHO ARE DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION JUST LIKE YOU ARE. The people are getting high hopes on this, just because you;ve decided to share something that it's untrue. The same thing happend with ARTPOP with all that high hype. So just let her doing her thing, and everything will be perfect. She knows perfectly what is she doing. Like i said, don't you ever try to share something that its created by dumbass fans. :queenga:

It's under the rumour tag for a reason? Seriously, stop.

AlphaMonster

Hey boo, i'm pretty good educated to know what rumor does mean. LIKE, YOU DON'T GET IT, WE DON'T CARE ABOUT RUMORS CREATED BY THE FANS WHO ARE DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION JUST LIKE YOU ARE. The people are getting high hopes on this, just because you;ve decided to share something that it's untrue. The same thing happend with ARTPOP with all that high hype. So just let her doing her thing, and everything will be perfect. She knows perfectly what is she doing. Like i said, don't you ever try to share something that its created by dumbass fans. :queenga:

You can't tell anyone to what to do... You are starting to get me mad. STFU, and don't read, nobody is forcing you. 

And obviously you are not educated enough to express yourself without using wrong terms. Nobody can get it because you are not capable of explaining what is in your mind. And at this point, you don't seem to be capable of understanding your incapability like you are caught in dunning-kruger effect. 

Phil Tan, Nile Rodgers so many people posted about it too, any we don't know whose account is that either(which leaves us at a point that we can't be sure about how legit what this account says... We only have the fact that account told that Gaga will not appear on TIHTY video before it was released).

I would recommend you to learn epistemology, because you seem to lack simple skills to interpret an information. How do you lack it ? Example: "something that it's untrue.- created by dumbass fan", we don't know if it is true or false, or the person who posted this is a fan or someone from recording studio; that is the reason why it is called a rumor. It is a claimed hypothesis, and we will see if it a wrong or correct one after album is out...

arthurhmangum

:udidnt:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

arthurhmangum

It still is a rumor though lol

I hope it isnt tbh

It looks promising :deadbanana:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Warholian

i swear to f*cking god if she even tries it with "funk the punk" as a song title

I'd be okay with it if this turns out to be an elaborate 'Cake'-like song, just to get on the charts, hype people up. Although I agree, Funk the Punk is... Icky. Hope that isn't the title but it still sounds amazing.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

AlphaMonster

I'd be okay with it if this turns out to be an elaborate 'Cake'-like song, just to get on the charts, hype people up. Although I agree, Funk the Punk is... Icky. Hope that isn't the title but it still sounds amazing.

I don't think so, I feel like it is either a snippet from album, or nothing related to Gaga. It sounds too amazing to be a random song like Cake.

Warholian

I don't think so, I feel like it is either a snippet from album, or nothing related to Gaga. It sounds too amazing to be a random song like Cake.

Maybe the album is SO INCREDIBLY GROUNDBREAKING that this song didn't even make the cut? The world shall be slayed when this is released tomorrow. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

AlphaMonster

Maybe the album is SO INCREDIBLY GROUNDBREAKING that this song didn't even make the cut? The world shall be slayed when this is released tomorrow. 

I am not ready for this type of slayage.... 

But even this rumored snippet gives me the feeling that LG5 will be so much better than ARTPOP. I just saw one of Phil Tan's tweets with #FunkThePunk, he was telling something about his obsessions with live drums, I hope Gags uses live instruments like those strings from that snippet in songs... Her songs sound so much better with live instrumentation.

FrankGutz

OMFG!! That instrumental is giving me life :air:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Warholian

I am not ready for this type of slayage.... 

But even this rumored snippet gives me the feeling that LG5 will be so much better than ARTPOP. I just saw one of Phil Tan's tweets with #FunkThePunk, he was telling something about his obsessions with live drums, I hope Gags uses live instruments like those strings from that snippet in songs... Her songs sound so much better with live instrumentation.

I'd just be so happy if pop funk is the direction she takes. It's exactly what I wanted her to do and it's such a rising trend for the late 2010s. ARTPOP was incredible, but behind the times. Funk is the future. 

Okay, bye. I'm going to go stare at a wall and contemplate what has happened. 

Archived