💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Rihanna shares shady music fact (kinda shades VMAs)

Bradley

Featured Posts

Serendipity

Saw this a while ago:deadbanana:

But the question is when will R8 come out?:hunty:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Zsolti

ok but R8 bltch

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Bradley

This is not shade... She's simply using another event as a reference for her achievement.

Why so serious?

Creyk

Still angry, I see.

Saw this a while ago:deadbanana:

But the question is when will R8 come out?:hunty:

ok but R8 bltch

This is not shade... She's simply using another event as a reference for her achievement.

Everybody should know that she lied in that post, her performance actually only drew 500 000 views, while the VMA's had millions.

"With 2.1 points higher than the second place Adam Lambert and Queens, Rihanna had the show with the highest audience of RIR. In third place was Katy Perry, also a pop artist, with 4.7 rating points. "

She had 7.5 rating points which corresponds to: 1 rating point is equivalent to 67.000 people watching.

So really she had 500,000 viewers. While MTV, just from its main channel, had ~5 million viewers this year.

Bradley

Everybody should know that she lied in that post, her performance actually only drew 500 000 views, while the VMA's had millions.

"With 2.1 points higher than the second place Adam Lambert and Queens, Rihanna had the show with the highest audience of RIR. In third place was Katy Perry, also a pop artist, with 4.7 rating points. "

She had 7.5 rating points which corresponds to: 1 rating point is equivalent to 67.000 people watching.

So really she had 500,000 viewers. While MTV, just from its main channel, had ~5 million viewers this year.

Source?

Archived