Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why is Ryan so confident in Gaga?

Blackwillow

Featured Posts

Blackwillow

Ryan told medias many times that we are going to blow away by Gaga 's performance. AHS: Hotel makes him so excited about the show. I have never seen him and the crews are so excited and confident that we are going to fall in love with this show again!!!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

Well he's not gonna come out and say 'You know shes alright, i mean shes definitely a singer first' etc when hes promoting the show. 
Hes promoting the new season of his show, of course he'll say gaga is amazing.
Ill wait til the first episode to see how good she'll be and judge for myself. Mr Murphy also hyped FS to high heavens and it was pretty terrible (and im a long time AHS stan) so im taking what he says about Gaga with a pinch of salt.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Well... he's clearly seen her act.... so at least to him her acting is great. I mean AHS hasn't really had a weak actor. He knows what he's doing. 

elijahfan

Because she's a force of nature. Haven't you noticed she actually does this to anyone who approaches her, or who gets to learn more about her?

HEARTHUNTER

Gaga is an actress to me since that Paparazzi performance. I know she always was but that moment was the confirmation. AHS 5 will be the consecration.

Blue Jeans

Maybe because he actually saw her acting ?

3AFzERn.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

arthurhmangum

Well he's not gonna come out and say 'You know shes alright, i mean shes definitely a singer first' etc when hes promoting the show. 
Hes promoting the new season of his show, of course he'll say gaga is amazing.
Ill wait til the first episode to see how good she'll be and judge for myself. Mr Murphy also hyped FS to high heavens and it was pretty terrible (and im a long time AHS stan) so im taking what he says about Gaga with a pinch of salt.

It's kind of like when people ask if gaga has secret twitter accounts. Know one is going to come out and say yes... 

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Archived