other

Madonna’s Sex remains the most wanted out of print book

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

actually I feel the opposite :sweat: ..I have no idea what this book is about, but judging by the photos, I think she went too far 

i wonder how public reacted to this book, I mean it was released in 90s ..I wasn't even born then :duck: 

It was controversial, but the backlash didn't spread like wildfire and explode, due to it being released in a time when people and media weren't connected like they are now. The majority of the people knew about it, but didn't have easy, immediate access to it like they would have nowadays. 

If the same type of today's media/general public connections were available back when the book was released, the whole "Madonna had s-xual relations with a pre-pubescent boy" story would have blown up bigger than any other thing she has experienced in the media. 

yASSsss

It was controversial, but the backlash didn't spread like wildfire and explode, due to it being released in a time when people and media weren't connected like they are now. The majority of the people knew about it, but didn't have easy, immediate access to it like they would have nowadays. 

If the same type of today's media/general public connections were available back when the book was released, the whole "Madonna had s-xual relations with a pre-pubescent boy" story would have blown up bigger than any other thing she has experienced in the media. 

oh,thnx for clarifying :)

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss

I said I wasn't making a dig at you? You said you weren't born in the 90's... so you would be a maximum of fifteen years old where the only s-xual experiences you would have had are awkward encounters with your peers or something rather sinister and your education on s-x would have been more on the safety than the pleasures and history. I said you wouldn't understand the book at that age, which is a totally fine comment?

If you want to swing your handbag about over it though, that's fine.  :rip:

what i meant was that the book was released in 1991 and i'm born in 1993 ...i think we misinterpreted each other:sweat: 

The world wasn't that different in the 90's guys... Things like this just weren't as popular or in the open

Don't visit my profile

The world wasn't that different in the 90's guys... Things like this just weren't as popular or in the open

I would politely disagree. The world was a lot different in '92 

crisTEAne

well, that is... disturbing, i guess. :excuseu:

tumblr_mqkglsWmOz1r066hlo5_250.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Riot Poof

Who doesn't wanna see Madge eating a$$ and sucking toes?

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Whispering

well, that is... disturbing, i guess. :excuseu:

tumblr_mqkglsWmOz1r066hlo5_250.gif

Yeah, can you imagine if the fact that she had s-x with an underage boy (one who hadn't even gotten pubic hair yet) was exposed in today's media climate? :udidnt:

Madonna dodged a bullet there! 

Couldnt u say this without sounding like a complete b---h,if this is ur attitude on online forums,then good for u  but if this is how u interact with people in real life,I'm afraid it won't take u any further.

And judging by ur Liam Payne's avi ,I think I'm way older than u,kid.

Also,if u have to say something to me or want to have a conversation, drop this mean gay act cuz its annoying AF.

OT- I haven't even read the book,i was taken aback a little when I saw the photos on Google. (I think I already said this before).

lmao what the **** is this :lmao:

crisTEAne

Yeah, can you imagine if the fact that she had s-x with an underage boy (one who hadn't even gotten pubic hair yet) was exposed in today's media climate? :udidnt:

Madonna dodged a bullet there! 

this is a whole new, and wrong, level of preferring younger boys. :stalkga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

yASSsss

lmao what the **** is this :lmao:

ssshh,don't bring it up again,i misread the whole thing:toofunny: 

Wait...what? :what:

FreePalestine

Archived