Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
throwback

Bad Romance turns 15

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

At Only 23 Gaga released One of the most Iconic and Impactful Pop Songs in History 
Lady_Gaga_-_Bad_Romance.png

Released in October 19, 2009 the song topped the charts in more than 20 countries and sold 12 million copies worldwide, becoming one of the best-selling singles of all time 

IMG-2780.jpg

"Bad Romance" won 2 Grammy Awards for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance and for Best Music Video (which was released Nov 10 2009)

a132e435-0788-45ce-ab37-747e1231bbb0-bad

Hottie Detector
  • YAAAS 8
  • Love 2

LADYGAGA10MONSTER

Hey @Kimmo, I’m not trying to cause issues but, on gaganownet.com it says that Bad Romance’s anniversary is on October 26IMG-0886.png

so I don’t know if you guys have it wrong. I don’t know if they have it wrong but that’s what it shows.

SimonBaetens

my god I’m old

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • Like 1

Kimmo
12 minutes ago, LADYGAGA10MONSTER said:

Hey @Kimmo, I’m not trying to cause issues but, on gaganownet.com it says that Bad Romance’s anniversary is on October 26IMG-0886.png

so I don’t know if you guys have it wrong. I don’t know if they have it wrong but that’s what it shows.

It was released in France Oct 19 and US the 26th?

Hottie Detector

The Ew from Judas

Happy anniversary to one of the BEST pop songs ever written (but all of you already knew that)

Ew
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

LG2008

15 years :enigma: I still remember watching the video when it was released and being scared lol (I was like 7 years old :ladyhaha:)

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

steven

Wow that's crazy. This song has not aged a bit, timeless song from Miss Gagita :giveup:

• Love 1

Blackout19
22 minutes ago, The Ew from Judas said:

Happy anniversary to one of the BEST pop songs ever written (but all of you already knew that)

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Vino cu noi în bucătărie, adu cu tine și o farfurie.

angelduuh

I remember being 15 and listen to the demo nonstop. I was so obssesed. Good times :selena:

• Like 1

RoadToLouis

I still remember that messy demo leak that people kept listening to even after the official version was released :traumatica:  That made me so upset at the time.

Still one of the most iconic pop songs and music videos out there. What a way to start a new era.

• LMAO 1

dracomalfoy

BR make some room for DISEASE :staymad:

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.
  • LMAO 1

Economy
11 minutes ago, angelduuh said:

I remember being 15 and listen to the demo nonstop. I was so obssesed. Good times :selena:

Omg same! And i was same age more or less!

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Economy
13 minutes ago, RoadToLouis said:

I still remember that messy demo leak that people kept listening to even after the official version was released :traumatica:  That made me so upset at the time.

Still one of the most iconic pop songs and music videos out there. What a way to start a new era.

I was one of them. I hated the real version at first cuz i was so used to Mamamamamama instead of Roma Romama :enigma:

• LMAO 1