💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Zedd drags haters who complain about teenagers being at his tour

Supersonic

Featured Posts

LoveandMagic

Nice guy Zedd!

As long as the sixteen year olds aren't obnoxious and causing a scene, who cares? Life can really suck in your teen years, let them have some fun!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Only the stoners/d--ggies who are irresponsible would say something like that, Zedd doesn't have any explicit songs or actions that would restrict 16+/16- of age from being allowed in.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

DrewStevens

Zedd is such a nice guy. I met him this month and I can tell you that he is the nicest DJ I've ever met. 

EDM fans are becoming the new Rock fans. 

I went to one of his shows that was 18+, even tho I'm 17 and I got in because I was with my dad (my actual father not that kind of dad :stalkga:) and tbh that age limit wasn't even remotely necessary

If gaga's shows can be for all ages then this shouldn't even be an issue :rip:

Good on king of EDM zedd for speaking up :applause:

Zedd is such a nice guy. I met him this month and I can tell you that he is the nicest DJ I've ever met. 

EDM fans are becoming the new Rock fans. 

EDM fans are and have been exactly the same as rock fans forever now :rip: 

hop on that **** like a maniac

How cute would it be if his tour merchandise were edible candy replicas of common d--gs you'd find at an EDM concert?  

"Crystal meth" pop rocks, "c-----e" powdered gum, "MDMA" gummies.

:nick:

NewYorkCity

I mean... gaga shows are for all ages. Why are his concerts +18? Lol unless he plays on clubs, it is just unnecessary.

Archived