💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Doing anything special for AHS premiere night?

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I know its just a tv show but I'm going to be excited next wednesday that I plan on ordering pizza and boneless hot wings :party: I always do this for every gaga event since 2010 :air: I've been ordering pizza and hot wings since the grammys 2015, oscars 2015 and I think next week will be a good excuse to pig out my diet. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lmao:   Genius. I'd like to do something also but unfortunately I should order usually everything and wake up at 2 p.m. or stay awake till that hour

Getting my best snacks together, gathering everyone who wants to watch.

Oh and tissues because my poor fangirl heart won't hardly be able to handle Gaga and her slayage.

:nick:

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

Alien Tulip

Getting my best snacks together, gathering everyone who wants to watch.

Oh and tissues because my poor fangirl heart won't hardly be able to handle Gaga and her slayage.

:nick:

I'll teleport monthly supply of kleenix in case you run out. 

gonna wear my asylum tank  grab some popcorn and wait till I find thw show online :giveup:  what I would give to experience it at the same time as us ppl

Pole dancer

super ultra

no

actually I have to wait til someone translate the episode to Hungarian so I'm gonna watch it a few days later :rip: 

Alien Tulip

gonna be in my room waiting for october 20th when it airs in europe :saladga::neyde:

There will be livestream links :neyde: 

Nothing special, just watching it. I know i'm gonna be bursting with excitement because season 4 of Arrow premiere's the same day. Gonna be fanning out so much that night.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Archived