💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Ryan Murphy talks about Gaga, Hotel, Jessica Lange return and season 6

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Sophisticated, dark and eye-popping, Hotel’s teasers thus far have fans panting for more—and we fans will get the very first scene tonight during Fox’s airing of Murphy’s equally addictive horror-comedy series Scream Queens. And as Hotel is just beginning, Murphy already has hammered out what the 2016 season of Horror Story will be. So will Gaga take part? And what’s the status of queen of everything, Jessica Lange?

Read the story at http://uk.eonline.com/news/700954/american-horror-story-scoop-is-jessica-lange-back-will-gaga-stay-and-who-will-make-you-say-holy-s-t?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that it seems to be all about Gaga but this must be frustrating af for the people who aren't fussed about her tbh.

Signature loading… 👹🖤

I love that it seems to be all about Gaga but this must be frustrating af for the people who aren't fussed about her tbh.

Hence why all the AHS fans are pissed off :lana:

who will love me when the night is over

djBuffoon

I love how much legends (Streisand) and Hollywood heavyweights (Ryan) alike believe in her.

I really don't think we have to worry about The Countess not delivering. Crazy how she's already an iconic character and we haven't seen her do anything yet. :duck:

Americano

I'm not sure who's worried about this more- Gaga fans or AHS fans. :rip: I love the attention she's getting- I hope her acting kills it too

Great interview and I hope Gaga returns for Season 6.

Brooke Candy

'When you see that first episode when she comes on the screen, you’re like, ‘Holy s–t.’ '

Oh my god :giveup:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

monketsharona

Ruan wants her to return, Gaga said she wants to return. It sounds like season 6 will feature Gaga too :legend:

I really hope season 6 will feature both Gaga and Jessica Lange ! 

SissyFromSpace

and then shes probably going to kill gaga gruesomely and all the hipster AHS fans rejoice with their unlimited use of using ****ty gifs as some sort of retaliation towards Gaga fans or something :rip:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

monketsharona

and then shes probably going to kill gaga gruesomely and all the hipster AHS fans rejoice with their unlimited use of using ****ty gifs as some sort of retaliation towards Gaga fans or something :rip:

You know there is 90% chances that Gaga will be killed in AHS... Like most of the main cast too ^^ 

Bradley

I don't care if you think I'm biased but Gaga is just such a nice friend anyone could ever have

I need to be more sociable like her though. :giveup:

What a great interview, I do hope Gaga keeps working with Ryan and makes an appearance on future seasons of AHS. As an AHS fan I am so excited to know that Ryan already knows the idea for season 6.

monketsharona

As an AHS fan I am so excited to know that Ryan already knows the idea for season 6.

The same ^^ And I'm even more excited by the fact he's considering having Gaga and Jessica Lange back for next seasons !

The same ^^ And I'm even more excited by the fact he's considering having Gaga and Jessica Lange back for next seasons !

Jessica Lange and Gaga together in one season would be a dream come true :pray: The fact that season 6 is practically confirmed is such good news, I really hope this show goes on for a long time.

Archived