💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Fake Fans following *only* the most successfull artist

Juvelius

Featured Posts

Who the hell has the energy or time, what have you, for that. :rip:

Like how exhausting!

Edit: I meant that only in response to the title, but I will probably forever be a Gaga fan, so yes I will buy LG5.

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante

Well I guess there are two types of fans. The ones whom are the fans of the fame, and the ones whom are the fans of the music/artist. It's really disturbing really that people so care about #1s. I mean, it's very nice when the artist you like is succesfull, but I'm not staying by his side only because he is succesfull or not.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

ItsTommyBitch

Just learn to stan for Lana then you'll understand music not the bling :pray: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

I ve been visiting  this forum for the last 6 months and i decided to make an account today. I don t want to attack anyone, just wanted to post my thoughts about something that happens in music in general i guess

then you failed 

Cody Draco

Just learn to stan for Lana then you'll understand music not the bling :pray: 

Preach to the children oh enlightened one :pray:

VOLANTIS

So, the last two months there is a lot of pessimism over LG5 and topics appear like: what would you do if LG5 is a flop? will you buy LG5? and the most awful thing is the answers i see. Something like i ll wait for the lead single and such things. I think the majority of members here are only interested in the *the fame moster* gaga that sells millions of record and wins mutliple awards and is compared to MJ and such things. But, you dont see that gaga is a human being like all of us. It is true that gaga lately fails to outsell her contemparies basic b---hez like taylor or katy ..

I read up to here. You lost all credibility as a Preacher to us Fans when you resorted to Basics yourself. 

Hypocrisy really. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Who the hell has the energy or time, what have you, for that. :rip:

Like how exhausting!

Edit: I meant that only in response to the title, but I will probably forever be a Gaga fan, so yes I will buy LG5.

it is my opinion that taylor and katy is basic in a sense that they are untalented. THAT DOESNT REFER TO SALES but to their talent which is my opinion. 

Preach to the children oh enlightened one :pray:

i like some  songs of her and i ve listened to her latest album, my favourite track is salvatore

Well I'm here for all the "fake fans". They give her coins too after all, so the queen keeps on winning :nick:

Although I don't know how much of a troll you are, like seriously WHO became a fan because of the C2C era? :awkney: Like what is that...

Well I'm here for all the "fake fans". They give her coins too after all, so the queen keeps on winning :nick:

Although I don't know how much of a troll you are, like seriously WHO became a fan because of the C2C era? :awkney: Like what is that...

i ve been listeing to her all the time but  never considered myself a fan, i like soft jazz music so CTC is my jam. I appreaciate her voice, she is a vocal powerhouse and i think she can do better things in other genres or by mixing pop with something else.

Archived