Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Rihanna - Live at Rock In Rio (full set)

Spock

Featured Posts

Bradley

SLAY ME RIRI.

IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE SHE LAST SLAYED ME. :giveup:

She said if I didn't know the words to Umbrella I'm not a real Rihanna fan. :giveup:

I don't and I love her :giveup:

Bradley

WHAT THE FCK?

LADY GAGA'S GUITARIST????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

OMG RIHANNA GAGA IS COMING FOR BAD BLOOD

he's such a fast learner tho, he actually knew how to play Rihanna songs already. A while ago he was playing Venus and MANiCURE :lolga:

WHAT THE FCK?

LADY GAGA'S GUITARIST????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

OMG RIHANNA GAGA IS COMING FOR BAD BLOOD

he's such a fast learner tho, he actually knew how to play Rihanna songs already. A while ago he was playing Venus and MANiCURE :lolga:

Came here to say this. Oh well.

OT: I was quite surprised by this show, I really enjoyed it. It's very raw and simple, but she's really good live and has enough presence to fill the stage without any props and basic lighting. Good on her, I might go see her live at some point.

She sings like half the song and the other half is backing track. Mess. She's not good live

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Bradley

Came here to say this. Oh well.

OT: I was quite surprised by this show, I really enjoyed it. It's very raw and simple, but she's really good live and has enough presence to fill the stage without any props and basic lighting. Good on her, I might go see her live at some point.

As a huge Rihanna fan I'd hope she organize her stage direction more properly though. It seems like everytime she does festivals she doesn't bother to rehearse for choreography and prepare proper props for her show.

Psychedelic

Her vocals are kind of bad, and she doesn't even sings most of the songs, not much dancing, no props. If she had a huge talent, it'd be ok, but she needs the whole thing because just like this, she's so messy. It's like she doesn't even rehearse. This was bad!

I'm surprised why are people praising this performance?

Because she actually bothered to show up? Most of the singing was done by the backup, and Rihanna didn't even try to pretend she is the one doing it. Not impressed :coffee:

GagaMyBlood95

Just look at the segment where she sings Unfaithful and the rest of the songs with just her and the guitar. Her voice is very very good here, it's a different thing that she doesn't sing half of her upbeat songs because she is having so much fun on stage lol

I couldn't finish. I tried and failed to. It was really bad. She seems to not care much. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

is this ha comeback...i was watching it today and damn i was slayed by my vocals singing the instrumentals. :green:

but seriously, i loveeee it so much

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived