Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I think we all need to calm down a little

kevinthesheep

Featured Posts

NewUsername

I was just thinking about it, and it hasn't even been 2 years since ARTPOP (not forgetting the entire jazz album/era we've had in the meantime)

i think we all need to stop frothing at the mouth and be a little more patient in the wait for lg5

that is all :lolly:

tbqfh, she's not a machine. Be patient and get a hobby y'all

Evan Peters

Me when LG5 comes out *runs to iTunes*

YjdrWYc.gif

me when an illegal dl is available 

YjdrWYc.gif

emma roberts is an abuser

yASSsss

i'm in no hurry,she can take all the time she needs but when LG5 is released,it better be "Album Of The Universe" 

i want her to dominate the world with LG5 :legend: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss

Gaga is like a d--g.

When an album comes out it's like a high you've never felt before.

Then the album starts becoming a little too familiar and you're looking for a new high.

Then the withdrawal starts... 

I'm at the point where I'm stable and sober and I'm comfortable without her.

But as soon as I start catching wind of the album...

You better run.

r u reading my mind :air: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Bambino

I think it's because ARTPOP was overhyped with many promises and surprises, and finally the only surprise we got was how it underperformed in everything.

Didymus

I think it's because ARTPOP was overhyped with many promises and surprises, and finally the only surprise we got was how it underperformed in everything.

This, so much. For many people, including me, it almost feels like BTW was the last era and ARTPOP was just an unfortunate failure that somehow doesn't even seem to really count :air: That, mixed, with a lovely but also does-this-count Cheek to Cheek era it's just been really messy for this fanbase.

Didymus

Why do you guys keep on about ARTPOP? Move on :duck:  

No one is talking about ARTPOP, it's about how it can affect our excitement for the next era, positively (OP) or negatively (me & Bambi) :awkney: Keep that nasty attitude in check pls thank you :whitney:

This thread isn't even about ARTPOP, it's how it affected our excitement for the next era :awkney: Keep that nasty attitude in check pls thank you :whitney:

what nasty attitude? :confused:  well, I see you guys dragging ARTPOP again. And cool, at least you won't have high expectations for it , so therefore you would enjoy it more than having high expectations and getting disappointed after :shrug: 

Didymus

what nasty attitude? :confused:  well, I see you guys dragging ARTPOP again. And cool, at least you won't have high expectations for it , so therefore you would enjoy it more than having high expectations and getting disappointed after :shrug: 

That horrendous "why are you still talking about this, move on" when people aren't even talking about it :air:I just don't like when people don't read something and then choose to make some high and mighty comment about it when it actually makes them look like the idiots since they didn't bother to read.

So I advise you to read again with the OP in mind and then maybe you'll understand :smh: Sorry to be a b---h about it, but hey, you couldn't restrain your own negativity either :zilla:

That horrendous "why are you still talking about this, move on" when people aren't even talking about it :air:I just don't like when people don't read something and then choose to make some high and mighty comment about it when it actually makes them look like the idiots since they didn't bother to read.

So I advise you to read again with the OP in mind and then maybe you'll understand :smh: Sorry to be a b---h about it, but hey, you couldn't restrain your own negativity either :zilla:

whatever

Didymus

whatever

You serious? :miley:

You were the one who, without quoting me I might add, chose to make some snappy comment, I'm just proving there's no ground for it, that's it, nothing more :shrug:

You serious? :miley:

You were the one who, without quoting me I might add, chose to make some snappy comment, I'm just proving there's no ground for it, that's it, nothing more :shrug:

I see :P good

Archived