💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

G.E.M.

MiAmoreVoleFeYa

Featured Posts

MiAmoreVoleFeYa

The most popular female singer in China right now.( I mean REALLY!)  G.E.M. stands for get everybody moving, she is good at piano and is an amazing young vocalist.

RebeldeFaith

You should add more info and media to your post, like important things we should know about her (like her bio i.e.), her discography, some of her best songs and most importantly a pic. :yes:

Something something idk

MiAmoreVoleFeYa

G.E.M. (Gloria Tang, 24) was born in Shanghai but then move to Hong Kong with her family at the age of 4.

In 2008, when she was 17, She released hit singles '睡公主' 'Where Did U Go' etc from her first, self-titled album/EP 'G.E.M.', which made her became one of the most popular star in Hong Kong.

After releasing two super-hit albums '18'(2009) and 'My Secret'(2010), she became the IFPI Best Selling Local Female Singer with her rock ballad album 'Xposed'(2012). She was also nominated as the Best Singer in the 24th Golden Melody Awards(Taiwan) in 2013 with the album.

In 2014, G.E.M. gained a huge success in Mainland China with her stunning performance in a TV program called 'I am a singer 2'(我是歌手2). She quickly topped every charts in China with sleeper-hit single '泡沫'(Bubble) from album 'Xposed'.
Performance in I am a singer 2 (all are cover songs except for the first song)
http://youtu.be/wgURQjsTVDM
Bubble:
http://youtu.be/GHXr4bBxHCo

In 2015, she has released four singles from her fifth, upcoming album in November. (Long Distance, One Way Road, Heartbeat and Moments)

She is now in LA filming the music video of upcoming single 'Away' and touring in the North America. The tour was called 'X.X.X. Live'

PS. Xtina, Beyonce were her favorite idols of all time. And she can speak/sing in Cantonese, Mandarin and English fluently.

Archived