𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PMKKARDASHiAN

You did not just say that Born This Way and The Fame Monster have fillers

Goodbye. 

tumblr_m704g4IDTT1qmuoyho1_500.gif

btw is 65% fillers, but TFM remains perfect in its entirety (I'll accept teeth based on the fact that it's the closing track) 

DirrtyPony

Well TFM didn't but BTW definitely did, 13/17 of the songs were fillers 

I'm sorry, what? :excuseu:

Strung out for another taste

Pity Party

Revolutionary? No

Risky? Yes, most of the songs are whacky af and the album has no top 40 material outside of Applause and DWUW. That alone makes it at least risky in terms of commercial success for a mainstream pop star. 

Bleachella

btw is 65% fillers, but TFM remains perfect in its entirety (I'll accept teeth based on the fact that it's the closing track) 

I am hoping that one day you will all see the light that is Born This Way because I truly pity you right now 9Bsnhwg.gif

PMKKARDASHiAN

I haven't seen somone agree with my ranking of albums ever on here. I like you.  

You did not just say that Born This Way and The Fame Monster have fillers

Goodbye. 

tumblr_m704g4IDTT1qmuoyho1_500.gif

Bette Davis

Its for those who can comprehend it, Its highly intellectual. We as in you give ARTPOP the meaning we choose it to be by the life we live, its our story through her vision. If that makes any sense. "We could belong together" meaning i give you my music you take it and give your life meaning through it. Its beautiful that she followed her artistic expression for us, she martyr herself as if she were jesus for us. She gave us what we needed not what we wanted it was the right choice.

If you think enough about anything it can become highly intellectual :reductive2: it honestly just sounds like you're trying to devalue anyone's negative opinion about the album by claiming they are too stupid to comprehend it. And Jesus, martyr? omg please stop :toofunny:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Supersonic

In the long run discussions like this are what take out the fun of being part of this fanbase for me and it makes me loathe any Gaga album that isn't ARTPOP or Cheek To Cheek even more because people are so wildly persistent and condescending about how much better their favorite albums are. :noparty:

Alien Tulip

ARTPOP was justt boring to me. The album aged badly as I already got tired of it a week later whereas the fame to born this way took me a year to get tired of.

djBuffoon

Again... :saladga: 

Born This Way is her more experimental, boundary-pushing album. No one can deny that. Having said, ARTPOP easily rivals BTW in terms of songwriting and just being a razor-sharp album.

And I do think it is riskier than anyone has given it credit for, fans or media. It is very much its own thing. The "dated" and "on-trend" criticisms don't hold water. No one else could have written these songs or assembled this album.

Bleachella

Again... :saladga: 

Born This Way is her more experimental, boundary-pushing album. No one can deny that. Having said, ARTPOP easily rivals BTW in terms of songwriting and just being a razor-sharp album.

:yes:

(Sans some parts of Venus and Jewels N' Drugs :emma:

Edit: How could I forget some parts of Fashion! :saladga: ) 

ARTPOP is great, honestly, but i pray for those who really believe it is something extraordinary. this reminds me of that thread made by some flop member who was trying to claim it was an experimental album... it has great moments but most of it, musically, was just trying to hop onto a trend that was already dead and gaga is worth more than that

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived