Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How would you feel if Gaga doesn't promote the new lead single much?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

BornSimon

Do exhibitions at the louvre count as promotion?

Don't forget the "flying dress" event, seperate from the original launch party

The ARTPOP launch party was streamed worldwide and even aired on TV in the US.

Then there was the seperate H&M sponsored launch party, also streamed worldwide.

An ARTPOP app that cost hundeds of thousands to produce, only to never meet it's stated purpose.

The promotion was outrageous. 

I don't know, I guess I'm a little old for that kind of ****. I mean, a flying dress, the Louvre expositions... those things promoted Gaga and her brand, but they had nothing to do with her music. Even that stupid APP, that was such a disaster...

Obviously yeah the ARTPOP launch party that was streamed worldwide and the iTunes festival could be good but it's still just internet streams. She didn't go on TV shows watched by millions in Spain, Italy, France, Germany, THAT is what good promotion would be.

Tokyo Rose

in comparison to the places she went to whilst promoting btw ARTPOP promo seems very lackster 

BTW was promoted from August 2010 (VMA announcement) to December 2011 (Marry the Night single).

ARTPOP started getting hyped in early 2012. They told us Zedd and Madeon were "producing" a bunch of tracks. We didn't even get the album until winter 2013, and artRAVE extended into winder 2014.

BTW was promoted from August 2010 (VMA announcement) to December 2011 (Marry the Night single).

ARTPOP started getting hyped in early 2012. They told us Zedd and Madeon were "producing" a bunch of tracks. We didn't even get the album until winter 2013, and artRAVE extended into winder 2014.

no i mean like in terms of places she visited to promote ARTPOP, during btw she visted so many countries and went on the biggest television shows ect to promote. When she came to Australia it was a huuuuuge deal, she had a concert set up at the Sydney hall which was promoted by the biggest radio station in australia, as well as going on the biggest television shows the concert was also aired on the biggest tv channel. 

That would make it worse.  If it's good I'd want her to promote the hell out of it.

She's human so it's not like I expect her everywhere.  But a few well-chosen, high profile spots would be a good idea.

this

Archived