💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone pressed that Paparazzi didn't reach #1 on charts?

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Gaga Medicine

oO???

I don't know why wikipedia is saying it peaked at #6... Paparazzi peaked at the same position of Applause. People were even saying that here on GGD during the ARTPOP era and remember that it actually peaked at #4, but now I can't find a source. I am sorry, maybe I'm just wrong.

I don't know why wikipedia is saying it peaked at #6... Paparazzi peaked at the same position of Applause. People were even saying that here on GGD during the ARTPOP era and remember that it actually peaked at #4, but now I can't find a source. I am sorry, maybe I'm just wrong.

the same position as Applause in the first week = 6 and the same as U&I = 6.

Mister Gaga

No, it charted very well :yes: Top 10 hit in all the world + 3.5M copies sold in USA + #1 in both Mainstream and Radio Airplay charts :applause:

PMKKARDASHiAN

I don't care for the song itself. The visuals and vma performance however gave me everything I never knew I needed. 

And idk the technical music terms, but the way she sang the lyrics live had a different, less mechanic flow, with a little more emotion and soul, so whenever I listen to paparazzi, it's only her live performances. 

Serendipity

w1EgslK.png

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Archived