Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone pressed that Paparazzi didn't reach #1 on charts?

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

Paparazzi is probably the best song in her whole discography,has an infectious chorus,its production slays careers, lyrics are top notch..not to mention,its MV stirred up quite a buzz when it was released.
i don't understand how it didn't reach at  #1 position in US and UK charts ...i mean,even after her blood-soaking performance at VMAs,it failed to reach at the top spot.like what kind of blasphemy is this :madge: 

#JusticeForPaparazzi

(Let It Go gifs and Music not the Bling posts are not welcomed :miley:)

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Alien Tulip

Lol no because it was still massive, delivered an amazing music video and one of her most memorable performances ever. 

Kermit the frog

Lol no because it was still massive, delivered an amazing music video and one of her most memorable performances ever. 

basically that performance is all that matters from The Fame era.

Ushering the way for the most iconic thing in pop music in 00s.

It is still more remembered than the song that was #1 at the time, so now i'm fine with it. It did deserve better though

BitcherelIa

Uh, who cares about billboard, look at the current charts full of crap.

All in all, Paparazzi is still slaying even in 2015, that's better than being a stupid 1.

Fiona Apple

No I don't really care.The chart position doesn't matter.Most people still remember every word to that song til today!

No because the song isn't exactly excellent or chart topper material, it doesn't sound epic enough, the video & performances of it are all that matter.

chromaticka

What the hell?? YES. I don't understand how that masterpiece didn't slay the charts ?? That song is everything. From the beginning to the "cause you know that baby I" and the chorus hitting hard.. That song is my everything :giveup:

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Supersonic

Paparazzi was #1 here :sis:

EDIT: I remember when I watched the chart countdown and the girl hosting the show said something along the lines of "After spending a massive 13 weeks atop the charts with Poker Face, she's back where she belongs. At number one." :cry:

Gaga Medicine

Peaked at #6 yet the single sold 3.38M in the US. Impressive for a 4th single imo.

Actually it peaked at #4 in the US.

Archived