💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
thought

BJ is not really that bad!

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga

There are only 2 good songs on the album imo: Work Bitch and Perfume. The others are awful :emma: Very generic, very Will.I.Loose

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

:rip: too true.

more like the shameless ripoff of

:coffee:

I renamed this song Now That I Found Avicii in my Itunes library.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

retroglamx

I renamed this song Now That I Found Avicii in my Itunes library.

lol, I hated that Britney was so oblivious to that obvious ripoff and she still went in with that track. :neyde:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

The Child

lol, I hated that Britney was so oblivious to that obvious ripoff and she still went in with that track. :neyde:

Britney, even though I love her to death, gets on my nerves tbh, she has to do it on purpose.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ItsTommyBitch

@Haroon

:koons:

Yes :sis: honestly, it has catchy songs, its just very generic and doesnt have much going for it other than being sometimes catchy with questionable vocals :shrug: Chillin' With U is a kii though with Jamie :laughga: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Riot Poof

Unpopular opinion: I like Britney Jean more than her first three albums. The singles from those albums were killer tho.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Sugarfall

I like Alien, Work Bitch and Hold On Tight. I listened to the others for a while but the 3 I mentioned are the only ones I still like :rip: It's definitely Britney's worst album.

I enjoyed that album.

Only 2 songs max that I do not really feel with tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived