some of the songs are sung by Myah Marie or someone else

I give it zero out of 10 stars

Britney's other albums >>>>>>>>>>> Miley Cyrus albums >>>> BJ

Miley albums slay though :hor: 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

I kinda agree with that.. Btw Circus has some of my fave Britney songs and it has my favourite singles of hers in it but there are some songs that are so boring to me..It's not bad though.. Don't Cry is an amazing ballad

Alien, Don't Cry, Hold On Tight for example are amazing ballads

Circus also has some great bops like Womanizer, Circus & If U Seek Amy.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Fiona Apple

Alien, Don't Cry, Hold On Tight for example are amazing ballads

Circus also has some great bops like Womanizer, Circus & If U Seek Amy.

Alien was my favourite track when I initially listened to the album.But now I am sick of it and I haven't even listened to it more than 10 times tbh

The Child

Alien was my favourite track when I initially listened to the album.But now I am sick of it and I haven't even listened to it more than 10 times tbh

Alien was & is still one of my favorite tracks of the album, I try not to overplay it lol, like right now I'm not in the mood to listen to it but it's a flawless ballad.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Work Bitch is a great song. Tik Tik Boom and Til It's Gone are decent ones. Britney doesn't have the power to convince on a ballad so the rest of the album is trash. The lyrics are atrocious and the whole thing is just bad. Worst Britney album ever.

The Child

Work Bitch is a great song. Tik Tik Boom and Til It's Gone are decent ones. Britney doesn't have the power to convince on a ballad so the rest of the album is trash. The lyrics are atrocious and the whole thing is just bad. Worst Britney album ever.

Lmao, have you ever heard Everytime? Britney does have the power to convince on a ballad.

I dont know why people are hating so much on britney jean.. :smh:

I still think that blackout and femme fatale are a lot better but perfume is one of my favorite songs and alien, work b---h, tik tik boom + chillin with you are also really good.  

The Child

Don't Cry is the best song in the album. :gayhat:

Is it a coincidence that it was the last song on the album? Like a song where Britney tell us to not cry cause her album is ****. :toofunny:

I thought you were talking about actual blowjobs and I was like, IKR? :rip:

But yeah, Birtney Jean is a pretty solid EDM album but a wacky pop one. My favorites are:

Alien

Perfume

Body Ache

Passenger

Don't Cry (gives me some Cry Me a River teas :pray:)

Give us some details.

GVq4toC.jpg

Purr more, hiss less.

retroglamx

Is it a coincidence that it was the last song on the album? Like a song where Britney tell us to not cry cause her album is ****. :toofunny:

:rip: too true.

The #1 that got away :giveup:

more like the shameless ripoff of

:coffee:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Archived