some of the songs are sung by Myah Marie or someone else

I give it zero out of 10 stars

Britney's other albums >>>>>>>>>>> Miley Cyrus albums >>>> BJ

~We are Reel Cool~

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

I hate Britney Jean, I still hate it lol, the uptempo songs ruin the personal theme and the mood of the album, more over the uptempo songs are ****. (Except Til It's Gone & Work Bitch, maybe Tik Tik Boom too)

I agree that the concept didn't really work.But I don't really care.I enjoy what I listen that's all. I don't consider it to be a good album,but it's hard for me to listen to BOMT or even Circus in full.I enjoy this one more

The Child

I agree that the concept didn't really work.But I don't really care.I enjoy what I listen that's all. I don't consider it to be a good album,but it's hard for me to listen to BOMT or even Circus in full.I enjoy this one more

I can listen to Circus in full tbh, for BOMT I listened to it in full only once. But the ballads & midtempos from Britney jean are gold tbh, the uptempos feel out of place.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Fiona Apple

some of the songs are sung by Myah Marie or someone else

Britney's other albums >>>>>>>>>>> Miley Cyrus albums >>>> BJ

I can accept that you don't like the album. But 1)She only has a different singer for some notes on Passenger or something,don't overreact. 2)Imo BJ is an absolute masterpiece compared to Bangerz and especially compared to Miley and her dead pets

The Child

I can accept that you don't like the album. But 1)She only has a different singer for some notes on Passenger or something,don't overreact. 2)Imo BJ is an absolute masterpiece compared to Bangerz and especially compared to Miley and her dead pets

No, Myah Marie is on Work Bitch, a singer called Ana is on Alien, Sia is on Perfume, Myah is also on Passenger and Body Ache. I'm a big stan of Britney but if she ever does something like that again I'm going to slap her.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Fiona Apple

I can listen to Circus in full tbh, for BOMT I listened to it in full only once. But the ballads & midtempos from Britney jean are gold tbh, the uptempos feel out of place.

I kinda agree with that.. Btw Circus has some of my fave Britney songs and it has my favourite singles of hers in it but there are some songs that are so boring to me..It's not bad though.. Don't Cry is an amazing ballad

The Child

Not everybody paying dust to Alien, I ****ing love it tbh.

Iwontell

True, specially for those who are getting it...:trollga:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

evgenigerm2

I thought you meant blowjob :laughga:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

The production on it is brilliant. I like Britney on some of the songs but if someone else sang it and tweaked the lyrics, it would be a brilliant album.

I personally prefer it to ARTPOP as it was actually what I was expecting from it production wise. :sharon:

Archived