news

Bobby on LG5: "As AHS airs, she will figure the direction of new record"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Erlenmeyer

I'm not sure how to feel about it if she really hasn't decided yet which direction she wants to go with LG5. She probably wrote and recorded like 30 different songs, but she needs to find a theme to pick the right songs....Hoping for a Late Spring/Summer 2016 release

most likely this is the case, and they're waiting on AHS to air to see how GP/fans like and perceive her in that role before deciding on next steps for the album.

monketsharona

we all know Gaga change her plan 100 times a day :hunty:

well I hope it won't make next album being delayed... I really hope we'll get it somewhere next year... 

Whispering

Y'all are such drama queens. :smh:

Gaga is in the process of creating. An artist takes different paths at different times in the creation process. It is a paint by the numbers approach. 

Let her explore and create. We know close to nothing concrete at this point. 

Whispering

well I hope it won't make next album being delayed... I really hope we'll get it somewhere next year... 

You might not. New music in 2016 could mean a single...or it could be pushed to later, depending on a multitude of factors. 

Dominic

Uh, so all the progress we thought she was making and she hasn't even figured out the direction/concept. Oh lord... :giveup: 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

hard not to... I mean after ARTPOP era mess we can worry a bit... 

No it isn't, just calm down :rip:

She's already been writing songs for the album so it's not like she hasn't started. The 'direction' for the album could mean so many different things. It may be that she has recorded skeleton demos for various tracks but hasn't properly decided on the stylistic route for the album in terms of production. He could be talking about the visual representations of the era. He could even be talking about a release/marketing strategy, after all he is her manager.

We have actual evidence that she has started work on her new album. All you have to do is look at her Instagram. This doesn't mean that she hasn't thought about it yet. Chill out.

Yeah I get what he's saying. 

Like people said she could have tons of songs already finished but just don't know where she wants to go with them

venusian

Which means she still hasn't the direction of her album ?

Not very reassuring...

thats why she's still writing :rip: she's probably been writing since beginning of ARTPOP era

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Archived