šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks roasts Instagram followers: "Run along mayo."

Chic

Featured Posts

Fernster7

Just dissappear please. I can't stand her anymore and I used to love her.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michelle

:fail:Ā  I don't usually comment about her but.....Ā 

Lets go take a howl at that moonšŸŒ™ -Crowley

Some of the things she was saying are legit- how white gay media and white gay males will refer to her as "ghetto" and whatnot or not stand by her, all while letting out their "inner sassy black woman," but good lord all of this was so unnecessary.Ā 

How old is this woman, and why does she feel the need to speak like she's trolling a chatroom whenever she's even the slightest bit upset?

Supersonic

Run along mayo :air:

Little does she know that "Mayo" is actually the name of a Native American ethnicity that has almost been eredicated by the people Azealia thinks are "Mayo" :air:

What kind of insult is MAYO? Is that American thing?

Yeah. Mayo is a white and rather bland condiment that kinda adds a creamy taste/texture to things. Used as an insult against white people- bland, flavorless, unappealing creamy texture, etc. And it's a condiment a lot of white people use but typically people of color don't.

Ā 

TiphEret

Wow I didn't realise she was so homophobic! And the irony at complaining for racism pretty much when she her self is using racists comments and homophobic insults to defend herself. She has no credibility, how do you want to take her complain seriously if she acts like a 5 years old who just discovered 4chan!

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorĆ©es,Sur le front de mes amis, Jā€™Ć©cris ton nom

Jesse Pinkman

All I'm gonna say is, Ā NOWĀ I finally understand the race card arugment.Ā 

And did she really just come after somebody for being attention needy?

Child....

Ā 

Why do I even enter these threads?

It's science, bitch

Poor sis :(

I wish she'd take a break from social media for a while, she seems quite frazzled.Ā 

Ā 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Jesse Pinkman

Some of the things she was saying are legit- how white gay media and white gay males will refer to her as "ghetto" and whatnot or not stand by her, all while letting out their "inner sassy black woman," but good lord all of this was so unnecessary.Ā 

How old is this woman, and why does she feel the need to speak like she's trolling a chatroom whenever she's even the slightest bit upset?

She only attacks the white community when its convienent for her. She's one of those black people who seek white approval and tries to convince herself otherwise by publicly attacking their race.

The other day she was just on Twitter attacking Africans and bragging about her "European features." Ā She's the same girl to say that black people don't have a culture, and our culture is actually European.

But in all honesty, this all boils down to attention and desperately seeking headlines. The more people that feed intoĀ to her tired antics, the more she will put on a show for the "White Media She Hates So Much." Girl bye. No one outside of the forums or TMZ care anymore.

It's science, bitch

Yeah. Mayo is a white and rather bland condiment that kinda adds a creamy taste/texture to things. Used as an insult against white people- bland, flavorless, unappealing creamy texture, etc. And it's a condiment a lot of white people use but typically people of color don't.

Ā 

Yeah I know aboutĀ mayonnaise :sweat:Ā Ā I was just wondering how/when it became an insult or racist term. I never thought it's typically used by white people, more like anyoneĀ who doesn't care about their calorieĀ intake. :air:Ā 

Thanks for explaining.Ā 

FreePalestine

Poor sis :(

I wish she'd take a break from social media for a while, she seems quite frazzled.Ā 

Ā 

I've been waiting hours for your responseĀ :air:

GOOD MORNING INUĀ :air:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived