Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What in Gaga do you think made Taylor fall in love with her ?

Versace

Featured Posts

nativenewyorker

Like... everything. tbh. 

well, she has talked a lot about how normal Taylor looks but what a weirdo he is when he is not in the public eye...

yeah that's what I was referring to but the way she says "We're boys. I wear his flannels and we eat pizza and watch TV." made me think she just likes being normal with him and not worrying about her art 24/7 y'know?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000

We'll never knows because, when it comes to her relationships with friends and family, she's private. Also, as fans we'll always be on the outside looking in and asking questions only Gaga and Taylor would be able to answer, and probably won't until the E! Wedding Special :emma: 

we all wish for that e! special :giveup:

Bad Bromance

What I find one of the most desirable qualities in Gaga is that (as long as she isn't speaking about music or release dates:hunty:) she doesn't beat around the bush and just speaks her mind. She isn't afraid to be open or direct, and has a very bold sense of what she thinks is important and what isn't.

I think that's the part that resonates strongly within Taylor as well, because he seems like a very down-to-earth spirit. And, as their tattoo's sugest, Gaga is someone who allows him to expore new things, while Taylor provides Gaga with groundedness.

In other words, they're a perfect match!

On Topic:  I think her inner beauty and, of course, her good looks are what attracted Taylor to Gaga.  Gaga is an amazing person and I'm sure Taylor was able to pick up on that right away.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

SychosSoChic

we all wish for that e! special :giveup:

We don't get what we want, we get what we need :smh: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Head Empty

The fact that she's Italian and has been playing piano since she was 13 :whitney: 

She's been playing the piano since she was 4 though :trollga:

I believe she has been singing a certain kind of music since she was 13, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was :koons:

NewYorkCity

yeah that's what I was referring to but the way she says "We're boys. I wear his flannels and we eat pizza and watch TV." made me think she just likes being normal with him and not worrying about her art 24/7 y'know?

oh yeah, sure! I agree, they both feel comfortable... like when she says she forgets about everything when she's with him and they just scape from security, get on his motorbike and go to beach to spend the day... 

They both are very lucky for having found each other... because that relationship must be dificult, but both know how to adapt to it and make each other happy. :flutter: 

Dorothy Gale

Idk but he was in Judas AND You and I....nobody heard about him until after he was with her and then he got on Chicago Fire..

TK was in Judas?

TimisaMonster

TK was in Judas?

851890607_700.jpg

Many don't know this but yes....he wasn't just a lead in You and I...

He was following Gaga for a while and I guess he got his break on You and I and took the opportunity to ask her out

Reason why I say he was an opportunist AT FIRST but then actually realized....wait...I like her?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived