💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is 'Stronger' by Yeezy a 21st Century Masterpiece?

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

I've made a thread about this before, but imo this is one of the best songs created this century tbh.

Thr fusion between hip hop and EDM.

The chorus.

The inspirational message.

The ****ing PRODUCTION.

Its a ****ing masterpiece. :legend: 

I miss this Kanye. :cry: 

It's science, bitch

The Child

I love it but I prefer POWER.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Miracle

Lmao not really. The real icionic song is "Harder Better Faster Stronger".

Kanye West only has 2 mega hits (atleast worldwide): Gold Digger and POWER (thanks to the ad). It's sad he hasn't got really iconic songs outside the US because his albums (except for Heartbreak and 808s) are A+

Didymus

A lot of music critics do see this as a breakthrough for not only Daft Punk, also of hip hope's embracing of EDM indeed :yes: I have no doubt it will be remembered as an influential classic.

TimisaMonster

No...that title belongs to the Aura Demo

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

It is one of his best IMO, but I wouldn't call it a masterpiece because it's sampled. :flop: I know sampling is really common and creative artists can completely recreate a song with it, but it is something personally I don't really like, maybe I'm too much of a control freak.

It's like buying a pre-made cake mix from a store, baking the cake and then not being able to take full credit for it because half of the work was already done for you. :green:

Archived