Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Straight dudebros ridicule Kesha over rape accusations and "dead career"

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

tumblr_nv4emzs34Y1qhqb9no3_540.pngtumblr_nv4emzs34Y1qhqb9no2_500.png

And this is why to this day more than half of the survivors of s-xual and domestic violence don't even want to report what happened to the police.

Between this and people supporting Azealia in what she said, I'm losing faith in the world even faster. :fail:

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

disgusting

now im rotting for her to comeback  

and btw her albums are trash but her unreleased stuff is really good check it out 

manicholic

I'll never understand why cishet white men hate female musicians and comedians so much

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

Supersonic

I don't see them ridiculing the rape accusations, just her career.

Misleading title if you ask me. :emma:

"He may be an alleged rapist to Kesha but he's convicted of raping my ears already"

They're so rude. Literally all the autotune stuff is because of Dr. Luke and they're ridiculing her for it and also her music also that's because of Dr. Luke. :fail: She can sing and she does make good music but she just can't release it.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Cody Draco

"He may be an alleged rapist to Kesha but he's convicted of raping my ears already"

Sorry, the 6 posts that I'm able to see in the OP are just about her career. My bad. :yes:

Supersonic

Sorry, the 6 posts that I'm able to see in the OP are just about her career. My bad. :yes:

I don't blame you tbh, it's very vague. But if you know the context of why Kesha filed the lawsuit and then see the comments talking about how her career deserves to die down it's pretty disgusting what they wrote, but for the lack of a better word describing all of what I just told you "ridicule rape accusations" seemed the most fitting. :air:

Archived